*Recipe and recipe photo provided by Waitrose*
Heston’s Rhubarb Fizz: A Cocktail For All Occasions. Hello friends. Are you looking for any cocktail recipes for any occasions that might be coming up?
Christmas, Valentines day, Sorted! Also a lovely weekend treat?
Heston’s rhubarb fizz anyone?
“With its deep pink tinge and a seductively unusual combination of flavours, this is the perfect Champagne cocktail for Valentine’s Day..” -Heston
How To Make A Heston’s Rhubarb Fizz:
Heston’s Rhubarb Fizz Recipe.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Total time: 1 hour 5 minutes
30g Tate & Lyle Fruit Sugar (or fructose)
30g white caster sugar
500g rhubarb, chopped into very thin slices
24g Chase Rhubarb liqueur (optional, from selected stores)
½ vanilla pod, halved and seeds scraped out
How To Make Heston’s Rhubarb Fizz:
1.) Firstly, place the fruit sugar, caster sugar, rhubarb, grenadine, liqueur and the seeds of the vanilla pod into a bowl and cover with clingfilm. Put the bowl over a pan of simmering water, allow to stand for 1 hour.
2.) Remove the bowl, strain through a fine sieve and place both the reserved rhubarb syrup and the compote in separate bowls in an iced water bath.
3.) Last but not least, place 1½ tbsp of rhubarb compote with some of the reserved syrup into 2 chilled Champagne flutes, and fill to the top with chilled Champagne.
So what do you think of this cocktail?
Heston’s Rhubarb Fizz. So do you also fancy trying it? Let us know in the comments below if you got to try it.
*Recipe and recipe photo also provided by Waitrose. No Payment was received*
You might also like:
The Perfect ‘Passion Fruit Martini’:
Firstly, are you a fan of passion fruit and vodka? If so, I have a lovely recipe to share with you: An Island Summer: The Perfect ‘Passion Fruit Martini’.
How To Make A Watermelon And Lime Blast:
Secondly, this cool cocktail will bring a blast of flavour to your taste buds! Also a tasty combination of watermelon, lime, sugar, vodka, blueberries and watermelon slices and mint sprigs to garnish.
So what’s not to love? How To Make A Watermelon And Lime Blast.
You Might Also Like:
- The North Face Coat, Primark Jumper And Tu Clothing
- Every Day Of Your Life Is A Special Occasion
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
Finally, I also hope you like this post?
If so, why not follow along so you never miss a post?
Remember you can also share your thoughts here too in the comments below.