Highest Man Made Point In Nottinghamshire: Race Day. Hello friends. How are you today?
Highest Man Made Point In Nottinghamshire: Race Day:
Today I’m sharing some of my husbands photo’s he took on his phone whilst waiting for me and my son to do a race.
We ran a race as part of our running club at Teversal Trail in Sutton-in-Ashfield. The Highest Man Made Point In Nottinghamshire.
Highest Man Made Point In Nottinghamshire: Race Past The Miner:
It was such a fun race with lots of cool trails. The race ran up lots of hills and then up past the statue of a coal miner and back down the other side. Good times. I love running up hill because I know it is doing you good but prefer to run down them!!
Me and My Eldest Son Getting Ready To Race:
Me and my son before the race.
I felt sorry for the swan but he did try and chase me half way through the race.
He was not very happy with the runners and was warning them away. Then when it was my turn to run by the swan he started chasing people.
He made me run fast for sure. I ran for my life!! I did not do the best time that I would have like in the race but most importantly, I really enjoyed it.
Link up your Wordless/not so Wordless Wednesday photo/photo’s up and have fun at the party.
This Linky Has Now Closed. Please Hit The Home Page To Find Our Latest Link Up’s
You Might Like:
Teversal Trail Run: Saturday Morning Run Motivation:
Firstly, a run around the Teversal trails again. I feel good. Really good because I am back out running regularly.
I’ve not ran this many times in a week without injury for years so it feels really good to be back.
I even did a few sprints this morning so I could test my lungs out!! Not bad to say I had a few drinks last night. Like you do at the weekend!? Teversal Trail Run: Saturday Morning Run Motivation.
6 Top Fitness Tips For The Winter: Keep On Running:
Secondly, I was searching through my blog for some fitness tips to help me get back into running and stumbled upon this tips post from 2017 and thought I would re-share it to help out my new reader too.
I was asked if I would like to share some top fitness tips for the winter by double world champion British rower and personal fitness trainer Toby Garbett. I love any tips on fitness and I am sue you will too.
I First Started Running In 2004: How I Got Into Running:
Last but not least, did you read my first blog post?
Hi, guy’s and welcome to my first ever blog post! Scary, eh?
Well I did write one before this but deleted it. Who wants to read about the dentist and a tooth abscess!?
I was never one for exercise, but after having 3 children I decided to start running and try to get fit. (fitness and I never worked together nicely!!). I First Started Running In 2004: How I Got Into Running.
Latest From The Blog:
- How To Make Apple Of Your Eye Pie…
- 20 Valentine Recipes To Try Out This Valentine’s Day
- The Photo Shoot With My Daughter: Black And White
- Pink Saturday And A Reminder Of Better Thing’s
- Do You Want To Build A Snowman: What I Wore
- Bohemia’s Top Tips On The Best Valentine’s Day Desserts
- Flashback Friday: London Travels With Mini Me
- Quick And Easy Shoe Re-Style For Valentines Day
- BerryWorld Strawberry and Almond Macarons: How To
- 10 Smoothie Bowl Recipes To Try Out This Week!!
- 12 Recipes For Veganuary: Recipe Inspiration To Try
- Teddy Coat, Bootleg Jeans & Trying To Find The Sunshine
- Watercress, Avocado And Lime Smoothie How To Make
- Watercress And Avocado Salad With Bacon And Apple
- BerryWorld Blueberry And Lemon Curd Muffins: How To
Highest Man Made Point In Nottinghamshire:
Thanks so much for stopping by here today. If you like this post why not subscribe or follow along on social media so you never miss a post?