Holidays, Trains And Bike Rides: Life Lately. Wow we have had a few lovely days this week and it is getting me so ready for Spring.
On Wednesday we decided to go visit my mum and dad, and have a day out at grandma and granddad.
Holidays, Trains And Bike Rides: Life Lately:
They live about 10 miles away but if we walk a mile to the train station, then catch the train for a little while, it is only another 2 miles there.
So 6 miles with 2 children on bikes and me running, easy right!?!
Not so easy really, my daughter don’t like going down hill, near traffic or up hill, pretty much all the journey then!!
Push me mummy!
Hold the handles mummy!
Push me again, and again!!
Holidays, Trains And Bike Rides: Life Lately
Turns out I got a better workout than I ever have at the gym.
So glad it was a beautiful day, the sun was shining and we got to see some Spring flowers appearing.
You Might Also Like:
Holidays, Fitness, Fun And Selfies:
Firstly, when we go on holiday we love to walk for miles, run, and scooter (me and my daughters new hobby together).
This is a family fun run and scooter day when we were at Blackpool a few weeks ago. Holidays, Fitness, Fun And Selfies.
Summer Holidays And Campfire Cooking:
Secondly, not long left at school now before the big six weeks holiday.
It is now time to think about planning days out and fun meals in the garden. Summer Holidays And Campfire Cooking.
Bright Red Trousers And A Walk Around Tower Bridge London:
Last but not least, time to get the warm and cosy coats out the back of the wardrobe as it is starting to get cold out there!!
I love this nice and fluffy coat I got on a photoshoot from Marisota a few years ago.
It is still one of my go-to coats to keep me nice and warm in Autumn/Winter.
It’s not too good in the rain though, as I found out in London a few weeks ago!! It got all heavy and wet!! Bright Red Trousers And A Walk Around Tower Bridge London.
- Every Day Of Your Life Is A Special Occasion
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing