Homemade Garden Ideas: Bunting For The Outdoors. Hello friends. Bunting anyone? I love to see bright colourful bunting. It looks beautiful blowing in the wind on hot summer days.
As well as looking great outside in your garden, it looks adorable in the kitchen. Don’t you think so to? Draped all over a Welsh dresser!? Perfect. Not that I have a Welsh dresser yet but I’m working on the idea of getting an old one and painting it white with chalk paint and giving it shabby chic look.
The good thing about bunting is that you can create your own style, shapes and pick of fabrics to make your own unique style. An added bonus is they are not to difficult to make.
Red, White And Blue:
Such a lovely idea for when you are having guest around. Summer party’s, weddings and BBQ’s. Even pick a fabric to suit your theme.
1.) Gingham Print:
How pretty is this gingham print? You can make temporary ones from card or ones that last longer from material or even cut up old clothes.
Using up old pieces of scrap material from sewing projects is just perfect. Experiment with different shapes or even scraps of material looks nice. Sewing them to garden twin, tying them to it or even just making holes to thread some string through.
Of course, my favourite idea is to find something worn, old or ripped and… Recycle them. Especially if they are going in the garden but you can use new material and bring them back in at nighttime or when raining.
Recycle, Recycle Recycled!! I am in the middle of making some recycled bunting for the garden. Love using old jeans. I also made this dress a few years ago but it is the wrong kind of material for summer. It is far too heavy to wear in the heat. So I think I can make perfect bunting out of this.
Homemade Garden Ideas: Bunting For The Outdoors. What do you think of these bunting ideas? Fancy trying any? For more ideas follow my board: Bunting Ideas On Pinterest.
You Might Also Like:
5 Upcycle Garden Ideas: Creative Ideas For Spring:
How does your garden look? My back garden is so dull and boring after Winter, it’s not much fun walking into it. Especially now we are in lock down and the garden is the only place we can visit!! 5 Upcycle Garden Ideas: Creative Ideas For Spring.
5 Up-Cycle Ideas For The Garden:
I love to see something old recycled into something new. The things that people make from other people’s rubbish are so inspiring. I love to see how creative some people can be. There are so many amazing things that can be made. 5 Up-Cycle Ideas For The Garden.
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review