Recipe and image courtesy of Waitrose & Partners.
Homemade Halloween Biscuits: Spooky Fun. Hello friends. Do you fancy making some biscuits this Halloween? Especially fun ghost, bat or pumpkin cut out biscuits?
If so, how about making some of this Homemade Halloween Biscuits?
Scary as well as tasty, what is not to love?
How To Make Homemade Halloween Biscuits:
Preparation time: 15 minutes plus chilling
Cooking time:12 minutes to 15 minutes
Total time: 27 minutes plus chilling
Makes: 20 – 24 biscuits
For The Biscuits:
125g Stork Original Baking Block
75g Waitrose Golden Caster Sugar
1 medium essential Waitrose Egg yolk
200g plain flour
2 tsp mixed spice
Raisins Dr Oetker Chocolate Chips
Dr Oetker Fruity Writing Icing, in green and orange
Homemade Halloween Biscuits Method:
1. Firstly, Pre-heat oven to 190ºC, gas mark 5. Line two baking trays with baking parchment.
2. Whisk the Stork with the sugar until pale and fluffy, then whisk in the egg yolk. Gradually whisk in the flour and mixed spice and bind to a dough. Cover with cling film and chill for 30 minutes.
3. On a floured surface, roll out the dough to the thickness of a £1 coin. Using Waitrose Halloween Creepy Cookie Cutters including ghosts and pumpkins, cut out about 20-24 biscuits and place on the baking trays.
4. Cut the raisins into quarters and use as eyes for the ghosts, use the chocolate chips as eyes for the bats and bake for 12-15 minutes until just golden. Transfer to a cooling rack and leave to cool.
5. To decorate, dust the ghosts with icing sugar and the bats with cocoa powder. For the pumpkins, use the green icing for stalks and the orange icing to outline the pumpkin shapes.
Homemade Halloween Biscuits: How To Make Some
So what do you think of this Homemade Halloween Biscuits recipe?
Do you fancy making some? Indeed, you can always use any Halloween themed cookie cutters you might already own.
Homemade Halloween Biscuits:
You Might Also Like:
How To Make Green Thing Cupcakes For Halloween:
Firstly, are you looking for Halloween recipes ideas? How about making some Green Thing Cupcakes? How To Make Green Thing Cupcakes For Halloween.
25 Halloween Recipe Ideas To Try Out This Halloween:
Secondly, Boo, did I scare you? No!? Ha! Maybe these recipes will?
On the scariest night of the year, why not whip up a fun Halloween menu up?
So are you looking for some disgusting looking food that tastes amazing?
Or simply some fun Halloween party food?
So we might just have the perfect recipe here today: Just one question, sweet or savoury Halloween food? 25 Halloween Recipe Ideas To Try Out This Halloween.
Happy Halloween: Wordless Wednesday A Batman Inspire Cut Out Pumpkin:
My children are too old to go out trick or treating now and my Daughter cannot eat most of the candy as she has to eat gluten-free so she is stopping in and having her friend over to get dressed up and make gluten-free cakes! Happy Halloween: #WordlessWednesday.
Berry Scary Halloween Eyeballs: Arrgghh!!!!!!
Secondly, easy to make and perfect for kids these spooky eyes are a great Halloween treat.
Great if you are looking for quick, easy and budget-friendly recipes this Halloween. So what is not to love about this recipe? Berry Scary Halloween Eyeballs: Kids Treats.
How To Make Strawberry Monster Mouths:
Thirdly, more Halloween Treats. Hello friends. Strawberry Monster Mouths. Eek, how scary!?
These ghoulish scare-berries are perfect to make for Halloween parties.
So make sure you don’t give your friends a fright! How To Make Strawberry Monster Mouths.
How To Make Halloween Spook-gria:
If you’re looking for delicious but also spooky Halloween cocktails, you need to check out this recipe: Especially great served over ice.
Halloween Spook-gria anyone? Red wine, fresh fruit, orange juice all mixed up with lemonade. Adult cocktails, yes please!! I do like cocktails, however wine is also my go to drink. How To Make Halloween Spook-gria.
How To Make Spiderman Strawberries:
So do you know anyone who is a big fan of Spiderman?
So do you fancy making them some of these fun Spiderman Strawberries as a surprise treat?
How fun are these fruity and healthy treat ideas? They are great for any Halloween or birthday parties you may have coming up?
Or simply fun to surprise any Spiderman fans at any time of the year. But also a healthy treat too. What is not to love? How To Make Spiderman Strawberries.
Berry Spooky Halloween Cupcakes:
Scary Party Food. Hello friends. Berry Spooky Halloween Cupcakes anyone?
Simple to make cupcakes that make a huge impact, a trick and a treat all rolled into one! So much fun to make and share. Berry Spooky Halloween Cupcakes.
Halloween Berry Heavenly Graveyard Puddings:
2 more days to Halloween!! Arrghhh!!!!
Are you looking for last-minute scary Halloween recipe ideas?
Berry Heavenly Graveyard Pudding anyone? These ghoulish puddings are scarily good and especially tasty.
The indulgent mousse is perfectly complemented by fresh berries so not only do they make a big impact, they taste out of this world too. Halloween Berry Heavenly Graveyard Puddings.
Bloodshot Eye Balls: All The Better To See You. Bloodshot Eye Balls:
Eek, scary!? As well as being yummy!! Hello friends.
So are you looking for some fun recipes to try out this Halloween? In particular, cake recipes? Because I have a fun recipe to share with you today. Bloodshot Eye Balls: All The Better To See You.
Lyle’s Sausage Rockets: Bonfire Night Special:
Hello friends. So you fancy making some of these Lyle’s Sausage Rockets? So much fun. Sausage rockets on a stick. Great for Bonfire night as well as being fun for any themed birthday party. Lyle’s Sausage Rockets: Bonfire Night Special.
Steve Smith’s Top Tips for Taking Advantage of Pumpkin Season:
Last but not least, the arrival of autumn means one thing – pumpkins will be rolled out in their thousands to supermarkets isles across the country.
So do you fancy making any or all of the above recipes this Halloween?
Homemade Halloween Biscuits:
You can also check out my pins for more Halloween inspiration: Halloween Pins. If you are looking for any recipe in particular, hit the tags for more posts.
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- What I Wore Wednesday: This Week’s Link Up
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- 1907 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Snoobear: The Bears Of Sheffield & A Link Up
- 1207 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- 7 Recipe For Your Summer Picnics & Garden Party’s
- A Walk Up Mam Tor From Castleton In The Peak District
- Wonder Woman Was My Superhero: Who Was Yours?
- What I’m Wearing Wednesday: Wayback Wednesday Post
- 0507 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- A Few Of My Favourite Things: Weekend Link-Up
- 10 Yummy Cakes To Try Out And Impress Your Friends
- Nottingham Castle And The Robin Hood Statue
- 10 Tips To Create A Beautiful Tablescape For All Occasions
Homemade Halloween Biscuits:
Finally I hope you like this post?
If so why not follow along so you never miss a post? So remember you can also share your thoughts here too in the comments below.