Homemade Jam Recipes To Try Out This Weekend. Hello friends. Happy Sunday, so how are you today?
I was going to go to London today and see if there is anything still going on for the Jubilee, but it has forecast to rain all day. So I have decided not to go 🙁
I love jam on my morning toast and just lately I have been gathering some jam recipes, from the blog to try out. Would you like to make some of the best homemade jam recipes? Shall we start with a traditional jam recipe?
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, Homemade Strawberry Jam.
- Secondly, Blueberry Jam.
- Thirdly, Fig and Caramelized Pecan Preserve.
- Fourthly, Apple Pie Jam.
(Recipes c/o Seasonal Berries & Taste And Smile).
This post also contains affiliate links and ad banners. This means that if you click on one and make a purchase, I may receive a commission. You will not be charged any additional fees if you purchase through an affiliate link. Also, affiliate links will be marked with a *.
Homemade Jam Recipes To Try Out This Weekend:
Lots of people I know are also making jams at the minute. I am also getting some ingredients together to make some jam over the next few days. Watch this space!!
Strawberry Image Credits: Engin_Akyurt Pixabay | Jam Image Credits: Monika Grabkowska- Unsplash
So here are a few guest jam recipes from the blog if you fancy making some jam too? You might need some Jam Jars*?
- Firstly, Homemade Strawberry Jam: A Real Breakfast Treat. Homemade Strawberry Jam Recipe, anyone? This jam is also a real treat at breakfast time, served over your toast or crumpets. How to make strawberry jam easy: Homemade Strawberry Jam. So good.
- Secondly, Strawberry Prosecco Jam: Great For Afternoon Tea. So are you looking for a jam recipe with a bit of fizz to it? How about making some strawberry prosecco jam? This fabulous jam is just right for serving with scones and clotted cream (and a glass of fizz!) for the perfect afternoon tea. So yummy. Strawberry Prosecco Jam: Great For Afternoon Tea. So yummy.
Jam Image Credits: Taste And Smile | Blueberry Image Credits: congerdesign- Pixabay
How To Make Earl Grey’s Blueberry Jam:
- Firstly, How To Make Earl Grey’s Blueberry Jam. I have a tasty breakfast jam recipes for you to pop onto your breakfast toast to go with your morning cup of tea. Maybe even a cup of Earls Grey!? This is also a great jam topping for any time of the day. Earl Grey’s Blueberry Jam. How yummy!! This wonderful blueberry jam is infused with a subtle hint of Earl Grey tea. It’s made with frozen blueberries (which are often cheaper), although you could use fresh blueberries if you prefer. How To Make Earl Grey’s Blueberry Jam.
- Secondly, Blackberry Jam: Make The Most Of Seasonal Berries. There’s something very nostalgic and rewarding about making your own jam and today I am sharing with you how you can make your own jam. Blackberry Jam: Make The Most Of Seasonal Berries.
- Thirdly, BerryWorld Blueberry And Buttermilk Scones With Fresh BerryWorld Blueberry Jam. Light and fruity and simply served split open, with the tastiest freshest tasting jam spooned generously on top. These scones are also as close to heaven on a plate as you can get. BerryWorld Blueberry And Buttermilk Scones With Fresh BerryWorld Blueberry Jam. So good.
Fig and Caramelized Pecan Preserve: Image Credits: Tate & Lyle | Figs Image Credits: stevepb- Pixabay
Homemade Jam Recipes To Try Out This Weekend:
Fig and Caramelized Pecan Preserve:
- Firstly, Fig And Caramelized Pecan Preserve: Figs In Jam: So if you love figs, this is the jam for you! Try it in a sandwich with sliced Brie or Cheshire cheese, or simply enjoy it on toast or crumpets. So tasty. Fig And Caramelized Pecan Preserve: Figs In Jam.
How To Make Apple Pie Jam:
Firstly, How To Make Homemade Apple Pie Jam. Last but not least; A Spoonful Anyone? Apple Pie Jam anyone? This delicious jam is fragrant with the aroma of apple pie spices. You can also make it all year round, as it doesn’t rely on seasonal fruit. It tastes fantastic on toast, crumpets, scones and pancakes. Try a spoonful on your porridge too! Here is a step by step guide to making Apple Pie Jam. How To Make Apple Pie Jam: A Spoonful Anyone? So apple jam recipe, how good?
So what do you think about these recipes? Because I could just eat a slice of toast with jam on now!! Do you also fancy trying any? What is your favourite flavoured jam?
You Might Also Like These Affiliated Links Below:
Finally, I hope you like this post? So remember you can also share your thoughts here too in the comments below. So would you like to make any of the UK jam recipes?
You Might Also Like My Latest Posts?
Platinum Jubilee Street Or Garden Party Tips:
Did You Also See: Platinum Jubilee Street Or Garden Party Tips. So today I am sharing a few last minute Platinum Jubilee Street Or Garden Party Tips. Are you having a street party over the long bank holiday weekend, or going to one? If so I have just the post for you here: Make A To-do List! What kind of cuisine do you wish to provide at your gathering? Do you want to order some sandwiches? or smoky food from the grill? Adults or children will be present at your gathering. So now you know how many cocktails you’ll need. With how much booze? Do you need vegan, or vegetarian food. Platinum Jubilee Street Or Garden Party Tips.£10 off your first £60 Morrisons grocery shop on Amazon.*
Thank you so much for stopping by. Update post. First published here 15th September 2015 and sharing again.
This post also contains affiliate links and ad banners. This means I may receive a commission if you click on one and make a purchase. If you purchase through an affiliate link, you will not be charged any additional costs. Also, a * will also appear next to affiliate links.