Recipe and image c/o McVitie’s Gluten Free Original Hobnobs
How To Jazz Up Your Everyday Gluten Free Biscuits.
Or should I say happy weekend treat day!?
With running Parkrun in the rain today I think I have deserved a nice big treat!
Today I have a fun recipes post to share with you:
How To Jazz Up You Everyday Biscuits. These biscuits are suitable for a Gluten Free Diet.
Quick and easy way to get creative with the children too.
Do you have any birthday parties coming up soon or just fancy making something different that is quick and easy?
These would also make great lunch box treats or things to pop in the picnic basket.
How about making some of these McVitie’s Gluten Free Hobnobs Crunchy Oat and Marshmallow Mega Feasts?
All you need is some Hobnobs Crunchy Oats, Marshmallows and some gluten-free chocolate.
Yes, just 3 ingredients!
How To Jazz Up Your Everyday Gluten-Free Biscuits:
- 4 McVitie’s Gluten Free Original Hobnobs Biscuits
- 4, 1 inch/2cm marshmallows
- 2oz/50g gluten free chocolate (avoid any containing barley)
How To Make:
- Take two McVitie’s Gluten Free Original Hobnobs Biscuits and put onto a grill pan. Cut the marshmallows in half to make thinner rounds. Arrange 4 pieces of marshmallow onto each of the two biscuits.
- Warm under a grill until just melting. Quickly top with the remaining two biscuits. Lightly squash together and run a knife around the edge to smooth the marshmallow. Set aside and leave to cool completely.
- Put the chocolate into a small heatproof bowl and set over a small pan of simmering water, warm gently over a low heat until melted. Dip the biscuits into the chocolate and spread the chocolate over to coat half of the biscuit. Put onto baking parchment and leave until chocolate has set.
How To Jazz Up Your Everyday Gluten Free Biscuits Recipe and image c/o McVitie’s Gluten Free Original Hobnobs
What do you think of this How To Jazz Up Your Everyday Gluten-Free Biscuits recipe?
Fancy trying these out?
Try now or Pin for another day.
You Might Also Like:
- California Walnut And Lemon Parsley Spaghetti
- Super Green Pumpkin Pesto: Gluten & Dairy Free, Vegan
- Toasted California Walnut, Lentil And Coconut Rice
- Slow-roast Lamb With Garlic, Honey And Cumin
- 5 Important Tips For Anyone Living With Coeliac Disease
- Celery And Apple Matchstick Salad: Celery Salad Recipe
- Carrot Cake with Watercress & Cream Cheese Frosting
- Tropical Mango, California Walnut and Turmeric
- How To Make Gluten And Dairy Free Bread
- Vegan Apple Slices With Peanut Butter, Celery