Recipe and image courtesy of Sparkling Ice.
How To Make Black Raspberry Oaty Bars.
Happy Tuesday lovelies.
Are you looking for a lunchtime treat recipe?
If so, I have a yummy recipe to share with you today!
With a double hit of raspberry flavours, these delicious oat and almond bars will have you reaching for seconds.
Luckily they’re low on sugar, high on taste.
Make them any time of year by using frozen raspberries.
How To Make Black Raspberry Oaty Bars:
- 150g frozen raspberries
- 2 tbsp Sparkling Ice Black Raspberry flavoured water
- 80g butter
- 80g maple syrup or honey
- 200g rolled oats
- 50g flaked almonds
How To Make:
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200°C (fan)/220°C/gas mark 7.
2. Grease a 20cm square cake tin and line with baking paper.
3. Place the raspberries in a small saucepan with the Sparkling Ice flavoured water and gently heat through, mashing as you go with the back of a wooden spoon to break them up. Remove from the heat and set aside.
4. In a slightly larger pan melt the butter and maple syrup together. Add the oats and almonds and stir well.
5. Transfer half of the oat mixture to the prepared cake tin.
6. Cover with the raspberries, then add the rest of the oats and almonds. Press down well with the back of your spoon.
7. Bake in the pre-heated oven for 10 minutes or until golden brown on top.
8. Allow to cool in the tin for 10 minutes and then carefully turn out onto a wire rack.
9. Allow to cool completely, then cut into 12 slices.
How To Make Black Raspberry Oaty Bars. Recipe and image courtesy of Sparkling Ice.
What do you think of these Black Raspberry Oaty Bars?
Fancy making some for a nice lunch box treat?
Perfect for an after school snack for the children too.
As always, join the conversation and share your thoughts below. Do not forget to tweet any photos is you get to make some.
You Might Also Like: