Recipe and image courtesy of Dr Oetker.
How To Make A Cannoli Pie: Cake Anyone? Hello friends. So how are you today?
Cannoli Pie anyone? This smooth and creamy Cannoli Pie is a delicious idea for an Italian inspired dessert. Also a perfect dinner party idea or yummy weekend treat. So delicious!?
How To Make Cannoli Pie:
Prep time: 15 minutes plus cooling
Cooking time: 15 minutes
250g digestives, crushed
110g unsalted butter, melted
250g ricotta cheese
100g mascarpone or full-fat cream cheese
200ml double cream
½ -¾ tsp Dr. Oetker American Peppermint Natural Extract
4 tbsp icing sugar, sifted
100g Dr. Oetker Milk Chocolate Chips
50g Dr. Oetker Dark Chocolate Chips
60g pistachios, finely chopped
How To Make A Cannoli Pie:
1.) Firstly, heat the oven to 180C, 160C fan, gas 4.
2.) Mix the crushed digestives with the melted butter until well coated. Spread over the base and sides of a 20cm deep pie dish in an even layer over the base and 4cm up the sides, press all over to firm up.
3.) Bake for 15 mins then set aside to cool.
4.) Beat the ricotta, mascarpone (or cream cheese), 150ml of the cream, peppermint extract and icing sugar until smooth, fold in the milk chocolate chips and half of the pistachios then scrape into the pie dish, spreading into an even layer.
5.) Put the dark chocolate chips into a small bowl, pour over the remaining 50ml of double cream, put in the microwave for a few seconds, once melted mix until smooth, allow to cool slightly.
6.) Drizzle the chocolate around the edges of the pie then sprinkle over the remaining pistachios. Leave to set for 30mins before serving.
How To Make A Cannoli Pie. Recipe and image courtesy of Dr Oetker. So what do you think? Do you also fancy a slice? Because I know I do!
So what do you think of this How to Make A Recipe post? Do you also fancy trying this recipe?
You might also like:
Orange, Hazelnut And Caramel Vegan Loaf:
Firstly, Orange, Hazelnut And Caramel Vegan Loaf anyone? Orange, Hazelnut and Caramel Vegan Loaf.
How To Make A Banana Split Cake: A Showstopping Cake:
Secondly, hello friends. So how are you today? Happy Sunday. Any fun plans for today? It’s very windy here so not doing anything special. Do you have a special occasion coming up?
A birthday, wedding or maybe you are looking for an impressing Easter cake recipe? Are you looking to make your own show-stopping cake?
If so, you have stopped by the right place today as I am sharing this stunning banana split recipe with you from Dr. Oetker. How To Make A Banana Split Cake.
Thanks for stopping by and we hope to see you again soon. As always, share your thoughts in the comments below.
You Might Also Like My Latest Posts:
- The North Face Coat, Primark Jumper And Tu Clothing
- Every Day Of Your Life Is A Special Occasion
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
Finally, lovelies; I hope you like this post?
If so, why not follow along so you never miss a post? So remember you can also share your thoughts here too in the comments below.