Recipe and images courtesy of Primula Original Cheese.
How To Make Cheesy Parsnip Mash: Tasty Meal Sides.
Happy Friday. The weekend is almost here and today the children break up for the Easter holiday, all go from now on, hopefully!! I must quickly plan some days out and holiday fun!!
Today I have an easy-peasy recipe to share with you.
Fancy making and trying out this cheesy parsnip mash recipe? A nice side dish to accompany your Sunday roast. Or serve with warm chicken breasts and salad for lunch!? The possibilities are endless.
Our flavour packed cheesy mash will convince even the fussiest of eaters to devour their veg.- Primula Original Cheese.
An alternative to potatoes, this recipe has a cheesy twist. Oven cooked the parsnips in oil and seasonings until soft and combine the cheese and parsnips in a food processor until smooth.
Easy eh!? If your child/children hate eating veggies, this could be the recipe to try? A hidden vegetable surprise.
How To Make Cheesy Parsnip Mash:
What You’ll Need:
150g Primula Original Cheese
5 sprigs of thyme
Salt & pepper
1.) Preheat oven to 200˚C/400˚F/Gas Mark 6.
2.) Chop parsnips into small chunks, toss with olive oil, salt & pepper and sprigs of thyme. Roast in oven until very soft (20-25 minutes) but not crispy.
3.) In a food processor, combine parsnips with Primula Cheese and blitz to a smooth puree. You may need to add 1-2 tablespoons of milk or water if the mixture is too thick.
4.) Check seasoning and add more salt and pepper if necessary.
5.) Serve hot.
How To Make Cheesy Parsnip Mash. Recipe and images courtesy of Primula Original Cheese.
Fancy trying this cheesy parsnip mash recipe out?
A great way to add more vegetables to your diet and add towards your 5 a day.
Perfect for getting the children to eat more vegetables too.
Let me know in the comments below if you get to make this dish.
For more sides ideas click here: Sides.
- The North Face Coat, Primark Jumper And Tu Clothing
- Every Day Of Your Life Is A Special Occasion
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style