Recipe and images courtesy of Primula Original Cheese.
How To Make Cheesy Parsnip Mash: Tasty Meal Sides.
Happy Friday. The weekend is almost here and today the children break up for the Easter holiday, all go from now on, hopefully!! I must quickly plan some days out and holiday fun!!
Today I have an easy-peasy recipe to share with you.
Fancy making and trying out this cheesy parsnip mash recipe? A nice side dish to accompany your Sunday roast. Or serve with warm chicken breasts and salad for lunch!? The possibilities are endless.
Our flavour packed cheesy mash will convince even the fussiest of eaters to devour their veg.- Primula Original Cheese.
An alternative to potatoes, this recipe has a cheesy twist. Oven cooked the parsnips in oil and seasonings until soft and combine the cheese and parsnips in a food processor until smooth.
Easy eh!? If your child/children hate eating veggies, this could be the recipe to try? A hidden vegetable surprise.
How To Make Cheesy Parsnip Mash:
What You’ll Need:
150g Primula Original Cheese
5 sprigs of thyme
Salt & pepper
1.) Preheat oven to 200˚C/400˚F/Gas Mark 6.
2.) Chop parsnips into small chunks, toss with olive oil, salt & pepper and sprigs of thyme. Roast in oven until very soft (20-25 minutes) but not crispy.
3.) In a food processor, combine parsnips with Primula Cheese and blitz to a smooth puree. You may need to add 1-2 tablespoons of milk or water if the mixture is too thick.
4.) Check seasoning and add more salt and pepper if necessary.
5.) Serve hot.
How To Make Cheesy Parsnip Mash. Recipe and images courtesy of Primula Original Cheese.
Fancy trying this cheesy parsnip mash recipe out?
A great way to add more vegetables to your diet and add towards your 5 a day.
Perfect for getting the children to eat more vegetables too.
Let me know in the comments below if you get to make this dish.
For more sides ideas click here: Sides.
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- What I Wore Wednesday: This Week’s Link Up
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- 1907 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Snoobear: The Bears Of Sheffield & A Link Up
- 1207 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- 7 Recipe For Your Summer Picnics & Garden Party’s
- A Walk Up Mam Tor From Castleton In The Peak District
- Wonder Woman Was My Superhero: Who Was Yours?
- What I’m Wearing Wednesday: Wayback Wednesday Post
- 0507 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- A Few Of My Favourite Things: Weekend Link-Up
- 10 Yummy Cakes To Try Out And Impress Your Friends
- Nottingham Castle And The Robin Hood Statue
- 10 Tips To Create A Beautiful Tablescape For All Occasions