How To Make A Christmas Stocking Tips To Try. Hello friends. Would you like to know how To Make A Christmas Stocking?
So today I will tell you with a little help from my friends at Dunelm Mill.
How To Make A Christmas Stocking:
How do you make a Christmas stocking at home? For an easy to follow guide, follow the instructions below.
What You Will Need:
- Craft Factory Acrylic Glitter Felt
- Embroidery thread
- Fabric glue
- Embellishments – a selection of buttons, beads, bells etc.
How much fabric do I need to make a Christmas stocking? This all depends on the size of the stocking you would like to make. Make a template or have a piece of old fabric the size you want your stocking and measure that to get your best measurements. Then you can guide how much fabric you need from that.
How To Make:
- Step One. Firstly, cut you’re red/white felt into two stockings with pinking shears. Approx. 40 cm (top to heel).
- Step Two. Cut out a square piece of felt the same length of the top of your stocking in a contrasting colour then lay it on top of one of the stockings and attach by using a simple running stitch. 1cm in from the edge, in red or white thread.
- Step Three. Decorate the tops of the stocking by sewing/ glueing on a selection of different embellishments to personalise.
- Step Four. Join your stocking by stitching both pieces together, finishing off by sewing on some ribbon for hanging. Bottom of Form.
What is traditionally put in a stocking? An apple and orange was what was put in Christmas stockings years ago.
How To Make A Christmas Stocking Tips To Try: So what do you think of these tips and tricks to help you make a Christmas Stocking?
About this post – Craft and photo credit by Dunelm Mill.
Are you also looking for more homemade gift ideas? Here are a few more:
You Might Also Like:
Glittered Caramel Sauce. Firstly, glittered caramel sauce. What a neat idea? This looks so delicious too. So do you fancy making some? Are you looking to add a bit of sparkle to your Christmas treats this year? How about making your caramel sauce sparkle? How To Make Glittered Caramel Sauce Christmas Special.
Ice Christmas Holiday Cookies With Biscuiteers. Secondly snownan biscuits!! How sweet is this The Snowman™ And The Snowdog Biscuit Tin? So thanks to the Biscuiteers, I have their very own recipe to share with you! So you can have a go at making your own Snowman biscuits for Christmas.
How To Ice Christmas Holiday Cookies With Biscuiteers. Thirdly, How cool? So today thanks to the Biscuiteers, I have their very own recipe to share with you! You can have a go at making your own Snowman biscuits for Christmas too. How To Ice Christmas Holiday Cookies With Biscuiteers.
Christmas Chocolate Granola Gifts Ideas:
Christmas Chocolate Granola Gifts Ideas. Thirdly and some chocolate Homemade Treat Idea. Perfect for adult stocking fillers or to hang from the Christmas tree. All homemade and filled with love. Christmas Chocolate Granola Gifts.
Mixed Spiced Christmas Robin Biscuits. Fourthly and how cute are these Christmas robin biscuits? These are SO sweet.
I bet the children would especially love making some of these with you? Of course, they would look adorable on your kitchen table this Christmas.
Also a great rainy day baking project. Mixed Spiced Christmas Robin Biscuits: Christmas Day Special.
How To Make A Christmas Stocking Tips To Try:
Finally, lovelies; I hope you like this post? If so, why not follow along so you never miss a post? So remember you can also share your thoughts here too in the comments below.