Recipe and image courtesy of Day Radley.
How To Make Day Radley’s Tea Loaf With Butter. Hello, welcome to the weekend. So do do you have any fun plans for today?
Today I am sharing a tea loaf from top chef, Day Radley. How nice! Perfect for brunch or afternoon tea. Tea loaf with butter anyone? So yummy.
How To Make Day Radley’s Tea Loaf With Butter:
Low sugar tea loaf.
For The Tea Loaf:
90g dried apricots
60g chopped dates
250ml strong black tea
1T ground flax + 2T water
50g tapioca flour
*50g rice flour
50g oat flour
1/4t bicarbonate of soda
1t baking powder
How To Make:
- Firstly, chop the apricots.
- Put the dried fruit in a bowl with the tea.
- Soak for 6 hours or more.
- Mix the flours and raising agents.
- Add the fruit and tea and mix well.
- Pour into a loaf tin.
- Bake on 180c for 30 minutes.
- Cover with foil and bake for another 45 minutes.
For The Butter:
- 3T thick aquafaba
- 1/4t salt
- 1/2c sunflower oil
- 1/4c extra virgin olive oil
How To Make:
- Firstly, put the aquafaba and salt in a high sided bowl.
- Add a little sunflower oil and blend with a hand blender.
- Keep adding the oil in parts, with each addition blend until you have mixed in all of the sunflower and olive oil.
- Cover the inside of a Tupperware box with 2 layers of clingfilm.
- Pour in the butter and freeze for 20 minutes.
- The butter can be kept in the freezer and will remain spreadable.
How To Make Day Radley’s Tea Loaf With Butter. Recipe and image courtesy of Day Radley. Day Radley will be appearing at VeggieWorld London. ASlso visit Veggieworld for tickets to this event.
So what do you think of this Day Radley’s Tea Loaf With Butter recipe? Do you also fancy making some?
Share your thoughts in the comments below and don’t forget to pin for a later date.
If you try this recipe or any you find on my blog, don’t forget you can also tweet us your thoughts or any photos.
You Might Also Like:
Firstly, How To Make Portobello Veggie Burgers. How To Make Portobello Veggie Burgers. So different.
Secondly, 12 Recipes For Veganuary #Veganuary. 12 Recipes For Veganuary #Veganuary. So many ideas.
Finally, I also hope you like this post?
If so, why not follow along so you never miss a post? So remember you can also share your thoughts here too in the comments below.