How To Make Ginger Ice Cream: Afternoon Tea Recipe.
Happy Saturday and Bank Holiday weekend. Do you have any fun plans for the 3 day weekend?
Do you think the weather will be nice enough this weekend to make some tasty ice cream?
If it is today I am sharing a Ginger Ice Cream recipe with you. If not, not to worry as I have also got some ginger cake treats to share with you.
How To Make Ginger Ice Cream:
(Serves 2 – 4)
A delicate, fragrant ice cream, and a definite one for ginger lovers!
3 Large Eggs
45g Caster Sugar
450ml Double Cream
6 pieces of Opies Stem Ginger in Syrup – finely cut
5 tbsp Ginger Syrup
How To Make:
1. Whisk the eggs and sugar together in a large bowl.
2. In another bowl whip the cream until soft peaks form. Fold the whipped cream into the egg and sugar mixture. Add the chopped ginger and ginger syrup and gently combine.
3. Pour into a suitable container and pop into the freezer. You will need to gently stir the ice cream after around 2 hours to ensure even distribution of the ginger pieces and maybe again after another hour. When you are happy that the ginger is evenly distributed leave in the freezer for 24 hours to set to perfection.
4. When the ice cream is ready to remove from the freezer and allow to soften slightly.
5. For extra ‘gingerness’ decorate with finely shredded pieces of stem ginger in syrup.
How To Make Ginger Ice Cream recipe and image courtesy of Opies.
Love the taste of ginger?
How about trying this recipe too?
How To Make A Ginger And Lime Cheesecake:
Fancy a slice or two of this yummy cheesecake? I love cheesecake and today I am sharing this yummy ginger & lime cheesecake recipe with you.
Delicious, luxurious and quite impressive. This recipe is easy to perfect for entertaining and special treats. Also, this recipe is quick and really easy to make, how cool!? Ginger Lime Cheesecake?
Or maybe you fancy a slice of this;
How To Make A Ginger and Lime Drizzle Cake:
Fancy making this Ginger and Lime Drizzle Cake? Ginger And Lime Drizzle Cake?
How yummy!! What do you think? Fancy trying any of these ginger flavoured treats out? Let me know if you get to make some. Try now or Pin for later.
Latest From The Blog:
My Blogs: ClaireJustine | Fashion By Claire Justine | Fashion On A Shoestring
Let’s Get Social : Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | YouTube | Instagram | Fashion Claire Justine Instagram |
Follow Along On: BlogLovin | Follow By Email |