How To Make A Ginger And Lime Cheesecake.
It is nearly the weekend again.
This week has gone quickly with Easter Monday.
Are you looking for a treat to make over the weekend?
Fancy a slice or two of this yummy cheesecake?
I love cheesecake and today I am sharing this yummy ginger & lime cheesecake recipe with you.
Delicious, luxurious and quite impressive. This recipe is easy to perfect for entertaining and special treats. Also, this recipe is quick and really easy to make, how cool!?
Preparation time: 120 minutes
How To Make A Ginger And Lime Cheesecake:
- 225g Ginger Biscuits, crushed
- 115g Unsalted Butter, melted
- 300g Full Fat soft cheese
- 250ml Double Cream
- 2 limes, juice and rind
- 4 tbsp Ginger Syrup
- 8 pieces Opies Stem ginger, chopped
How To Make:
1. Mix the biscuits with the melted butter and press into a ring mould.
2. Chill in the refrigerator for approx. 1 hour.
3. Lightly whip the double cream and then mix in the soft cheese followed by the ginger syrup and lime juice.
4. Add the stem ginger and lime zest and mix in thoroughly – leave some aside for decoration.
5. Spoon onto the biscuit bases and spread evenly over the surface.
6. Chill in a refrigerator for 2-3 hours until firm.
To serve – place the cheesecake on a serving plate and carefully remove from the mould.
Sprinkle a small amount of lime zest on the surface and then carefully arrange the reaming chopped ginger around the edge of the plate.
Lightly dust with icing sugar.
How To Make A Ginger And Lime Cheesecake Recipe and image courtesy of Opies.
Do you love cheesecakes too?
Do you use ginger biscuits in the base of your cheesecake?
Fancy making this ginger and lime cheesecake recipe?
Let me know in the comments below if you get to make this one.
Try now or pin for a rainy day.
You Might Also Like:
How To Make A Ginger And Lime Drizzle Cake.
How To Make Ginger Ice Cream.
How To Make Home-made Cherry And Almond Cake.