Recipe and image courtesy of Waitrose & Partners.
How To Make Gingerbread Cupcakes To Share With Friends. Hello friends. Did you watch The Great British Bake Off last week? It was all about spices and has left me wanting to eat ginger cakes topped with cream all week! Yummy!! Talking of spices, gingerbread cupcakes anyone?
Baking gingerbread cupcakes is a delightful way to share warmth and joy with friends.
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, How To Make Gingerbread Cupcakes Ingredients.
- Secondly, How To Make Gingerbread Cupcakes Method.
- Thirdly, Other Recipe Ideas.
How To Make Gingerbread Cupcakes To Share With Friends:
What can I fill my cupcakes with? Try this tasty butter icing sugar and gingerbread biscuit toppings.
Allow the cupcakes to cool, then frost with cream cheese icing or your preferred topping. These gingerbread cupcakes, adorned with holiday cheer, are a sweet invitation to gather and savour moments of togetherness. Decorate with a sprinkle of cinnamon or small gingerbread-shaped cookies for an extra festive touch. Share these delicious gingerbread cupcakes with friends, and watch as the holiday spirit sweetly fills the air.
Preparation time: 30 minutes | Cooking time: 25 minutes
Total time: 55 minutes
- 75g butter softened
- 100g golden caster sugar
- 100ml black treacle (about 160g)
- 1 large Waitrose British Blacktail Free Range Egg and 1 large egg yolk
- 180g plain flour
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp ground allspice
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- 100ml hot semi-skimmed milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
For The Icing:
- 100g butter, softened
- 200g full fat soft cheese
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon, plus extra for dusting
- 400g golden icing sugar, sieved
- 2 tbsp semi skimmed milk
- 8 mini gingerbread men
How To Make Gingerbread Cupcakes:
How to make ginger cupcakes in 6 easy steps.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC, gas mark 4. Prepare a 12-hole muffin tray and line with 8 Waitrose Cooks’ Homebaking Tulip Wrap muffin cases.
- Cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the treacle, followed by the egg and egg yolk, and beat the mixture until well combined.
- Sift the flour with the spices, add to the mixture and continue to beat until smooth. Mix the hot milk with the baking powder, add to the mixture and beat until combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared cases and place in the preheated oven for 25 minutes, until the cupcakes are springy to touch. Remove from the oven and leave to cool completely before icing.
- For the icing: beat together the butter, soft cheese, cinnamon and icing sugar. Add the milk and beat until light and fluffy. Spoon this icing into a Waitrose Cooks’ Homebaking Piping Bag, cut off the end so you have a wide nozzle and use to pipe the cooled cakes.
- Top with a gingerbread man and serve with a dusting of cinnamon.
What Is The Secret To Fluffy Cupcakes?
The mixing procedure is key to creating fluffy cupcakes. Under-mixing the batter might result in unevenly baked cupcakes that are crumbly or have air pockets, while over-mixing the batter can make the cupcakes dense and dry.
Before mixing, make sure that all of the ingredients, including the milk, butter, and eggs, are at room temperature. This will help the ingredients to combine more easily and make a smoother batter.
Don’t overmix the batter; rather blend the ingredients barely. Overmixing can lead to excessive gluten development in the flour, producing dense cupcakes.
Ensure sure the batter has the appropriate amount of baking powder or baking soda. These leavening ingredients will aid in the rise and fluffiness of the cupcakes.
Preheat your oven to the correct temperature, and don’t open the oven door too often while the cupcakes are baking. This will ensure that the cupcakes bake evenly and rise properly.
After baking, let the cupcakes cool completely before decorating them. This will help to prevent the cupcakes from sinking in the middle or becoming too dense.
How To Make Gingerbread Cupcakes To Share:
So what do you think of these Gingerbread Cupcakes? Do you also fancy making some? So yummy!! Recipe and image courtesy of Waitrose & Partners.
You Might Also Like:
Bloodsucking Pumpkin Cupcakes. Firstly, how fun are these bloodsucking pumpkin cupcakes? Eek!! Dare to try one? Great for any kind of Halloween party you might be planning and also perfect for afternoon tea with friends. Maybe a talking point for a coffee morning too? Bloodsucking Pumpkin Cupcakes. Of course, they do look yummy too!!
How To Make Halloween Monster Cupcakes. Secondly and oh wow! These are to adorable to be scary, don’t you think? Beyond scary Maybe? How about making some of these too adorable to be scary cupcakes? They will brighten up any Halloween table this year. Especially great to make with the kids. How To Make Halloween Monster Cupcakes.
Marshmallow Crispy Cupcakes: Great For Parties. Thirdly, Fancy Some Marshmallow Crispy Cupcakes, anyone? Marshmallow Crispy Cupcakes: Great For Parties.
Eggs-tra Special Chocolate And Beetroot Cupcakes:
Eggs-tra Special Chocolate And Beetroot Cupcakes, Anyone? Fourthly, Everybody loves a chocolate cupcake, and these will be no eggs-ception! Plus the Oatbran and beetroot boost their health credentials! Eggs-tra Special Chocolate And Beetroot Cupcakes.
Gluten Free Vanilla Cupcakes. Fifth, so are you looking for some Gluten Free Vanilla Cupcakes to try out Why not try these!? (Dairy + Gluten Free). Light, moist and fluffy vanilla cupcakes topped with a swirl of buttercream. Gluten Free Vanilla Cupcakes.
Last But Not Least, BerryWorld Vegan Blackberry And Chocolate Cupcakes. Also how sweet are these? Vegan Blackberry And Chocolate Cupcakes. These vegan cupcakes are full of chocolatey goodness, the rich chocolatey flavour and the tart blackberries make’s a great combination. Also how sweet are these? So yummy, too.
Find me on: Web | Twitter | Facebook
Thanks so much for stopping by. Finally, lovelies; I also hope you like this post? If so, why not follow along so you never miss a post? So remember you can also share your thoughts here too in the comments below.
Why Not Also Visit All My Blogs? Claire Justine Oxox | Claire’s World | Polka Dot Lady.