Recipe and image courtesy of Waitrose & Partners.
How To Make Gluten And Dairy Free Bread. Hello friends, fancy making some Gluten Free And Dairy Free Bread?
How To Make Gluten And Dairy Free Bread:
source of folate
* Gluten Free
* Preparation time: 35 minutes
* Cooking time: 35 minutes
* Total time: 1 hour 10 minutes
Makes: 2 loaves
2 tsp Quick Yeast
1 tsp caster sugar
265g Free From Gluten White Bread Flour
30g Polenta, plus extra for dusting
1 tbsp Free From Gluten Xanthan Gum
40g Golden Linseeds
75g natural coconut yogurt
1 tbsp olive oil
1. Stir the yeast and caster sugar into 280ml lukewarm water then set aside for 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, place the flour, cornflour, polenta, xanthan gum, linseeds, 1 tsp fine salt and the yogurt in a food mixer fitted with a paddle. Turn the machine to a low setting and slowly pour in the yeast mixture. Increase the speed and continue to mix for a further 3-4 minutes to make a soft and sticky dough (it’s a much wetter dough at this stage compared to regular bread dough).
3. Preheat the oven to 190°C, gas mark 5. Dust the work surface and your hands with a little polenta and divide the dough into 2 equal pieces. Shape each half into a neat oval and place onto a dusted tray. Brush the tops with a little more oil and dust lightly with polenta. Cover with a clean tea towel and set aside in a warm place for 30 minutes until slightly risen.
4. Bake for 35-40 minutes until the loaves are risen, golden brown and feel hollow when tapped. Leave to cool completely on wire racks before slicing.
What do you think of this How To Make Gluten And Dairy Free Bread post?Do you fancy making one? Recipe and image courtesy of Waitrose & Partners. Looking for any more recipes? How about visiting My Recipe Page.
Speciality Tomatoes On Hot Garlic Bread with Pesto:
Speciality Tomatoes On Hot Garlic Bread with Pesto anyone? Speciality Tomatoes on Hot Garlic Bread with Pesto If there was one thing weekends were made for, it’s brunch. Speciality Tomatoes On Hot Garlic Bread with Pesto.
- Is Mickey Mouse In Fashion For A Woman
- I Like Pink, Pink Pink. Can You Tell?
- Styling A Light Blue Layered Dress On Holiday
- Long Sleeve Floral Dress: How I Style It
- Floral Dress Styled With Trainers
- The Tower Of London And Superbloom
- Flowers With Yellow Petals And Brown Center
- National Mango Day And 15 Recipes To Try
- A Brown Polka Dot Dress And How I Wear It
- 7 Ice lolly Recipe To Keep You Cool This Summer
- 6am Walkies To Beat The Heat And A New
- 5 Ways To Eat More Spinach: Fresh Spinach Day
- White Dr. Martens Boots And A Dress
- National Mac And Cheese Day
- 4 Recipes For National Mojito Day To Try