Recipe and image courtesy of Waitrose & Partners.
How To Make Gluten And Dairy Free Bread. Hello friends, fancy making some Gluten Free And Dairy Free Bread?
How To Make Gluten And Dairy Free Bread:
source of folate
* Gluten Free
* Preparation time: 35 minutes
* Cooking time: 35 minutes
* Total time: 1 hour 10 minutes
Makes: 2 loaves
2 tsp Quick Yeast
1 tsp caster sugar
265g Free From Gluten White Bread Flour
30g Polenta, plus extra for dusting
1 tbsp Free From Gluten Xanthan Gum
40g Golden Linseeds
75g natural coconut yogurt
1 tbsp olive oil
1. Stir the yeast and caster sugar into 280ml lukewarm water then set aside for 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, place the flour, cornflour, polenta, xanthan gum, linseeds, 1 tsp fine salt and the yogurt in a food mixer fitted with a paddle. Turn the machine to a low setting and slowly pour in the yeast mixture. Increase the speed and continue to mix for a further 3-4 minutes to make a soft and sticky dough (it’s a much wetter dough at this stage compared to regular bread dough).
3. Preheat the oven to 190°C, gas mark 5. Dust the work surface and your hands with a little polenta and divide the dough into 2 equal pieces. Shape each half into a neat oval and place onto a dusted tray. Brush the tops with a little more oil and dust lightly with polenta. Cover with a clean tea towel and set aside in a warm place for 30 minutes until slightly risen.
4. Bake for 35-40 minutes until the loaves are risen, golden brown and feel hollow when tapped. Leave to cool completely on wire racks before slicing.
What do you think of this How To Make Gluten And Dairy Free Bread post?Do you fancy making one? Recipe and image courtesy of Waitrose & Partners. Looking for any more recipes? How about visiting My Recipe Page.
Speciality Tomatoes On Hot Garlic Bread with Pesto:
Speciality Tomatoes On Hot Garlic Bread with Pesto anyone? Speciality Tomatoes on Hot Garlic Bread with Pesto If there was one thing weekends were made for, it’s brunch. Speciality Tomatoes On Hot Garlic Bread with Pesto.
- The Last Chapter: Mollie The Border Collie
- Polka Dot Suit On The Bears Of Sheffield
- 100 Life Size Elephants Spotted In London
- Bonmarché Printed Jersey Dress With Converse
- 4 Burgers Ideas For Your Summer BBQ Party
- A Battered Mars Bar And What I Really Thought
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- What I Wore Wednesday: This Week’s Link Up
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- 1907 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Snoobear: The Bears Of Sheffield & A Link Up
- 1207 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- 7 Recipe For Your Summer Picnics & Garden Party’s
- A Walk Up Mam Tor From Castleton In The Peak District
- Wonder Woman Was My Superhero: Who Was Yours?