Recipe courtesy of Currys PC World
How To Make Gluten-Free Yorkshire Pudding.
Are you following a Gluten-free diet?
I know my Daughter is and one thing she misses is Yorkshire puddings!
Are you looking for the perfect Gluten-Free Yorkshire pudding recipe to go with your Sunday roast?
Today I am sharing How To Make Gluten-Free Yorkshire Pudding:
A roast dinner just wouldn’t be complete without a fluffy, golden-brown Yorkshire pudding (or three) to soak up all the juices.
If you love your roast dinner but are looking for a gluten-free option for this all-important side dish, the Free From Fairy has a delicious gluten-free alternative to the classic Yorkshire pudding.
How To Make Gluten-Free Yorkshire Pudding:
80g tapioca starch
90g full-fat milk
3 medium eggs
Pinch of salt
½ tsp chicken fat, duck fat, lard, or coconut oil, enough for each hole of a 12 hole muffin tray
Gluten-Free Yorkshire Pudding Method:
1.) Turn the oven on to 230 o C (210 o C fan, gas mark 8).
2.) Place ½ tsp of your chosen fat or oil into each hole of a 12 hole muffin tray and place into the preheating oven. Once the oven is up to temperature, keep the tray in the oven for 5 minutes to heat the fat or oil.
3.) Meanwhile, place the tapioca starch in a large jug and add the milk. Whisk to combine, then add the eggs and salt and whisk well until frothy on top.
4.) Once the tray has been heating for 5 minutes at full temperature, quickly remove from the oven, close the oven door and pour an even amount of batter into each muffin hole. Quickly place the tray back in the oven.
5.) Bake for 20-25 minutes until puffed up and golden.
Delicious served with roast chicken, steamed parsnips and honey-roasted carrots.
Fancy making some gluten-free Yorkshire puddings?
Gluten-Free Yorkshire Pudding recipe courtesy of Currys PC World / Free From Fairy: Tech Talk Currys.
Fancy trying these Gluten-Free Yorkshire puddings?
Let me know your thoughts below.
Why not check out these other Gluten-Free Recipes.
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review
- Some Dreamy Photos From Margate And A Few Outfits
- Easter Biscuits Sharing Ideas: Easter Special
- Happy Puppy Day: When Mollie Met Freddie
- OOTD: Donut Judge Me It’s Cheat Day