How To Make Healthy Oven Baked Fish And Chips.
Are you looking to make a weekend treat more healthy?
Want to know how to make healthy oven baked fish & chips?
Make this low-fat recipe for a healthy & tasty family favourite option!
A quick and healthy version of fish and chips.
Perfect for a treat dinner without cheating if you are counting the calories.
Delicious and healthy, what is not to love!?
How To Make Healthy Oven Baked Fish & Chips:
Prep: 20 minutes
Cook: 35 minutes
75g whole-wheat couscous
Zest and juice 1 lemon
1½ tsp LoSalt
2 tbsp chopped chives
4 skinless, boneless cod or haddock fillets
1 medium egg, beaten
200g vine on cherry tomatoes
750g King Edward potatoes
1 tbsp oil
½ tsp paprika
How To Make:
1.) Preheat the oven to 220oC, gas mark 7.
2.) Place the couscous in a small bowl. Heat the lemon juice for 30 seconds in a microwave and make up to 100ml with boiling water and pour over the couscous with the zest, cover and leave for 5 minutes. Fluff up with a fork and mix in ½ tsp LoSalt and chives.
3.) Dip the fish in the egg and coat in the couscous, place on a large greased baking tray with the cherry tomatoes.
4.) Cut the potatoes into 1½cm chunky chips. Toss with oil, paprika and remaining 1 tsp LoSalt and spread out on another large greased baking tray, bake in the top part of the oven for 10 minutes. Add the fish tray below and cook for a further 20 minutes, remove the fish tray and cook the chips for a final 5 minutes until golden.
5.) Serve the chips with the fish and tomatoes.
Recipe and image courtesy of LoSalt
What do you think of this How To Make Healthy Oven Baked Fish & Chips?
Fancy making some?
As always, share your thoughts in the comments below and join the conversation.
You Might Also like:
How To Make Banoffee Pie: Delicious And Tasty:
How To Make Veggie Spaghetti Bolognese:
Are you looking for a nice and tasty meat-free recipe?
- How To Make Apple Of Your Eye Pie
- BerryWorld Blueberry And Lemon Curd Muffins: How To
- Sweet Potato Topped with Ricotta, Celery And Radish
- Quick And Easy To Make Vegan Frosted Lemon Cake
- Marshmallow Crispy Cupcakes: Great For Parties
- Indian Turkey Curry With Shallots: Fiery Curry Recipe
- Turkey, Gammon And Sprout Pot Pie: A Perfect Recipe At
- Christmas Leftover Veg Tart For A Delicious Meal
- Baked Eggnog Cheesecake, Ginger And Maple Crust
- BerryWorld Cranberry Meringue Roulade With
- 6 Christmas Pea Recipes: The Christmas Pea Recipes
- How To Make A Black Forest Gateau Roulade
- Fruit And Nut Stuffing Bake And How To Make Some
- Holiday Mulled Cranberry Juice: Great For Christmas
- 10 Drinks Ideas To Try Out This Christmas 2020