Honey And Soy Glazed Roasted Shallots And Sausages. Hello friends. Fancy making today’s recipe up? What’s not to like?
How To Make Honey And Soy Glazed Roasted Shallots And Sausages. Are you looking for a new recipe to try?
Today I have a Honey and Soy Glazed Roasted Shallots and Sausages recipe to share with you.
How tasty!? Sweet, savoury, sticky and totally irresistible. Also this quick to make supper dish is a great mid-week staple.
How To Make Honey And Soy Glazed Roasted Shallots And Sausages:
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30-40 minutes
8 good quality pork sausages
16 shallots, peeled
1 tbsp olive oil
3 tbsps runny honey
3 tbsps soy sauce
2 tbsps flaked almonds (optional)
200g cherry tomatoes on the vine
1 bag of watercress for serving
Honey And Soy Glazed Roasted Shallots And Sausages What To Do:
1.) Preheat oven 200c /180c fan /gas 4. Place the sausages and shallots in a roasting tin, add the oil and turn until lightly coated.
2.) Cook in the oven for 10 minutes, drain away any excess fat, turn the sausages and shallots, drizzle over the soy sauce and honey.
3.) Continue to cook for another 10 minutes, turn the sausages and shallots in the sauce then sprinkle over the almonds and add the cherry tomatoes, cook for another 10 minutes, or slightly longer until the sauce is sticky and the almonds lightly golden.
4.) Scatter with watercress and serve with creamy mashed potato.
Roasted Shallot recipe UK.
Honey And Soy Glazed Roasted Shallots And Sausages. Recipe and image courtesy of UK Shallot.
So what do you think of this Honey And Soy Glazed Roasted Shallots And Sausages recipe? Do you make anything similar to this?
Most importantly, do you fancy making it? Share your thoughts in the comments below.
I love anything with tomatoes in, therefore I am adding it to this weeks meal plan.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Firstly, Moroccan Sausage & Pepper Tagine– Moroccan stew cooked with peppers, Ras el hanout, and MOR Moroccan Spiced Pork, Cauliflower, and Chickpea Sausages.
Secondly, Chicken Sausage and Mushroom Risotto– Creamy risotto made with mushrooms, mascarpone, pesto, and MOR Chicken with Sundried Tomato & Basil Chipolatas.
Thirdly, Super Green Sausage Pasta– Gigli pasta with tomato sauce, sweet cherry tomatoes, fresh herbs, and MOR Pork, Super Green Veg & Lentil Sausages.
Last but not least, Sausage And Kale Pie– Different and tasty.
Do you like the sound of any of these recipes?
- Lady & The Tramp Shirt With Jeans And Street Art
- Dark Red Jumper Dress To Match My Flowers
- Showtime Now bring On The Cabaret, My Friends
- Spooky Photoshoot In The Woods
- Happy Balloons Around The World Day
- Bake Halloween Cookies: 31 Days Of October
- Autumn Layering Fashion Ideas: 31 Days Of
- Bake An Apple Pie: 31 Days Of October
- Red And Black Polka Dot Shirt From The Charity Shop
- Last Days Of The Warm Sunshine And Summer Dresses
- Flowered Jumpsuit And Polka Dot Trainer
- Selfie Saturday With The Owl Trail In Nottingham
- Can Not Resist A Bargain & My Biggest Bargain Ever
- Pink Animal Print Dress & A Black Polo Neck Jumper
- Two Heads Are Better Than One By Ryan Mosley
If you like this post, why not follow along so you never miss a post? But also remember you can follow and tag us on social media too.
So I hope you have enjoyed today’s post.
If you like, you can also share your thoughts here too in the comments below.