Honey And Soy Glazed Roasted Shallots And Sausages. Hello friends. Fancy making today’s recipe up? What’s not to like?
How To Make Honey And Soy Glazed Roasted Shallots And Sausages. Are you looking for a new recipe to try?
Today I have a Honey and Soy Glazed Roasted Shallots and Sausages recipe to share with you.
How tasty!? Sweet, savoury, sticky and totally irresistible. Also this quick to make supper dish is a great mid-week staple.
How To Make Honey And Soy Glazed Roasted Shallots And Sausages:
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30-40 minutes
8 good quality pork sausages
16 shallots, peeled
1 tbsp olive oil
3 tbsps runny honey
3 tbsps soy sauce
2 tbsps flaked almonds (optional)
200g cherry tomatoes on the vine
1 bag of watercress for serving
Honey And Soy Glazed Roasted Shallots And Sausages What To Do:
1.) Preheat oven 200c /180c fan /gas 4. Place the sausages and shallots in a roasting tin, add the oil and turn until lightly coated.
2.) Cook in the oven for 10 minutes, drain away any excess fat, turn the sausages and shallots, drizzle over the soy sauce and honey.
3.) Continue to cook for another 10 minutes, turn the sausages and shallots in the sauce then sprinkle over the almonds and add the cherry tomatoes, cook for another 10 minutes, or slightly longer until the sauce is sticky and the almonds lightly golden.
4.) Scatter with watercress and serve with creamy mashed potato.
Roasted Shallot recipe UK.
Honey And Soy Glazed Roasted Shallots And Sausages. Recipe and image courtesy of UK Shallot.
So what do you think of this Honey And Soy Glazed Roasted Shallots And Sausages recipe? Do you make anything similar to this?
Most importantly, do you fancy making it? Share your thoughts in the comments below.
I love anything with tomatoes in, therefore I am adding it to this weeks meal plan.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
Firstly, Moroccan Sausage & Pepper Tagine– Moroccan stew cooked with peppers, Ras el hanout, and MOR Moroccan Spiced Pork, Cauliflower, and Chickpea Sausages.
Secondly, Chicken Sausage and Mushroom Risotto– Creamy risotto made with mushrooms, mascarpone, pesto, and MOR Chicken with Sundried Tomato & Basil Chipolatas.
Thirdly, Super Green Sausage Pasta– Gigli pasta with tomato sauce, sweet cherry tomatoes, fresh herbs, and MOR Pork, Super Green Veg & Lentil Sausages.
Last but not least, Sausage And Kale Pie– Different and tasty.
Do you like the sound of any of these recipes?
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
If you like this post, why not follow along so you never miss a post? But also remember you can follow and tag us on social media too.
So I hope you have enjoyed today’s post.
If you like, you can also share your thoughts here too in the comments below.