How To Make Lisa Roukin’s Chocolate, Coconut And Banana Breakfast Pancakes.
Are you looking for a mid-week breakfast treat?
How about making some of these Lisa Roukin’s Chocolate, Coconut And Banana Breakfast Pancakes?
How To Make Lisa Roukin’s Chocolate, Coconut And Banana Breakfast Pancakes:
- 3 tbsp. The Groovy Food Company Organic Coconut Flour
- 1 Large Banana, Mashed
- 4 Large Eggs, Beaten
- 2 tsp. Raw Cacao Powder or Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Bean Paste or 1 Vanilla Pod, Deseeded
- 2 tbsp. The Groovy Food Company Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- Pinch salt
- 2 Bananas, sliced
- 2 Handfuls Raw Coconut Chips, Toasted
- 50g Dark Chocolate Shavings
- The Groovy Food Company Organic Agave Nectar, Light Amber & Mild
How To Make:
1. Put all the ingredients except for the coconut oil into a bowl and blend together with a hand stick blender.
2. Melt the coconut oil on a gentle heat and put into a separate bowl.
3. Heat your pancake or frying pan over a medium heat and take a square of kitchen roll, dab it into the oil.
4. Once the oil is hot, take ¾ ladle of the pancake mixture and pour into the pancake pan.
5. Cook until golden brown on the underside (approx. 1 minute), then flip over and cook until golden brown on the other side (about 30 seconds).
6. Once you’ve cooked all six pancakes, stack them back on top of each other in a set of 3 to warm through in the hot pan and flip over to warm the other side.
7. Serve warm with a drizzle of agave nectar, sliced bananas, toasted coconut chips and chocolate shavings on top.
Recipe and image courtesy of The Groovy Food Company
Fancy making some of these Lisa Roukin’s Chocolate, Coconut And Banana Breakfast Pancakes.
Share your thoughts in the comments below!! 👍
Do not forget to stop by later as I have another yummy recipe to share with you!!
You Might Also Like These Recipes By Lisa Roukin:
How To Make Lisa Roukin’s Raw Chocolate Mousse Cake.
How To Make Lisa Roukin’s Dried Fig, Pecan & Dark Chocolate Oat Bars.
How To Make Lisa Roukin’s Oven Baked Corn Flake Chicken Breast with Salsa.
How To Make Lisa Roukin’s Moroccan Granola.
Lisa Roukin Grain-Free Chocolate Cake.