Recipe and image courtesy of Dr Joan Ransley for Love Your Gut.
How To Make Mango And Lime Sorbet.
Happy Thursday lovelies. Hope you’re having a good week so far? It is nearly the weekend again. It has soon come around again.
I am looking forward to this weekend as my husband has some time off work so we can spend some quality family time together.
It has been lovely and sunny around here over the last few days. Perfect for cold lollies and sorbets.
Talking of sorbets;
Love Your Gut Week takes place between 4-10 September and seeks to raise awareness of the importance of good gut health.
Love Your Gut has been raising awareness of the importance of gut health for over 18 years by providing expert tips, digestive health news and recipes.
Today I am sharing How To Make Mango and Lime Sorbet from Love Your Gut.
How To Make A Mango and Lime Sorbet:
This is the simplest of desserts to make but the flavours are delicious.
Mangoes contain polyphenols and dietary fibre which healthy gut bacteria thrive on. In the human gut, polyphenols help to keep the lining of the gut wall healthy and free from disease.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
500g frozen mango chunks
1 lime, zest and juice
100ml coconut water
1 tbsp caster sugar (optional)
200g fresh raspberries
100g fresh coconut shavings
Fresh mint to garnish
1.) Place half of the mango into the bowl of a food processor and add the juice and zest of the lime. Begin to process the mango and juice and gradually add a little coconut water until you form the sorbet. Taste and if you want to add a little sugar do so at this point. Gradually add more mango and coconut water until you achieve the consistency you like.
2.) Place a few raspberries in the bottom of a tall glass and spoon the mango sorbet on top. Decorate with more raspberries, shaved coconut and fresh mint.
3.) Serve and enjoy, yummy!
How To Make Mango And Lime Sorbet Recipe and image courtesy of Dr Joan Ransley for Love Your Gut
What do you think of this Mango and Lime Sorbet?
Fancy making some of these sorbets?
Let us know if you get to try some.
You Might Also Like:
Latest From The Blog:
- A View From Sky Gardens Also The Effects From Stress
- Peanuts Snoopy Pink Sweatshirt And How I Styled
- Vintage Steampunk Hat Reminds Me Of Alice
- All We Hear Is Radio Ga Ga Radio Goo Goo Radio Ga Ga
- Snow Way!! What I Wore In The Snow: Over 40 Style
- Street Art Saturday: How To Fake It Till You Make It!!
- 9 Tips For A Perfect Valentines Day Meal
- 5 Fun Dog Quotes To Start Your Weekend
- Never Rains But It Pours… Over 40 Style Blogger
- Hot Pink Dress Teamed Up With Miss Piggy Shoes
- Don’t Look Back In Anger I Hear You Say
- Rest In Peace Dad, We Love You So Much…
- Isle of Wight Tomato Shakshuka: Supper Sorted
- Chocolate Fondue That You Will Want To Share
- All Dressed Up With Nowhere To Go