Recipe and image courtesy of British Asparagus.
How To Make Mexican-style British Asparagus with Lime And Sour Cream Glaze.
One of my favourite vegetables has to be asparagus. I love the taste of these and could easily eat them every day.
Today I am sharing a tasty asparagus recipe with you.
Add a Mexican twist to your asparagus by adding this superb lime and sour cream glaze. Pop it on the barbecue or onto a griddle pan and you’re good to go.
How To Make Mexican-style British Asparagus with Lime & Sour Cream Glaze:
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
1 bunch British asparagus, trimmed
2 tsp oil
1 tbsp sour cream
20g parmesan, finely grated
½ tsp chilli powder
½ tsp ground cumin
What To Do:
1.) Brush the asparagus with oil and cook on the barbecue for 5 minutes, turning regularly. Meanwhile, combine the sour cream and lime juice, and in a separate bowl combine the cheese and spices.
2.) Once the asparagus is cooked, brush each with the sour cream mixture then sprinkle with the cheese and serve.
3.) Add a little more or less spice to suit your taste.
Recipe and image courtesy of British Asparagus
What do you think of this Mexican-style British Asparagus with Lime & Sour Cream Glaze recipe?
Fancy trying it?
Here are a few more asparagus recipes you might also like:
Cooking Asparagus. I did say they were my favourite veggies!!
Fancy trying this Balsamic Asparagus and Mushroom Risotto recipe out?
These savoury Sunday Lunch Scones: made for the Queen’s birthday are so much fun.
For a light, protein filled breakfast this week, try making these flavourful Parma Ham-wrapped asparagus dippers with soft-boiled duck eggs. Yummy!
Fancy making this tasty Comté & asparagus puff pastry tart?
Impress your dinner party guests or perfect for Summer lunches or snacks on the garden.
These quick and easy bites make for a straightforward delicious lunch, or nibbles at a dinner party.
I hope I have inspired you to add some asparagus into your next meal?
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review
- Easter Biscuits Sharing Ideas: Easter Special
- A Poppy Swing Dress That Never Goes Out Of Style
- Top 5 Dinner Party Dishes for Easter To Try Out
- Afternoon Tea Recipes: Spoil Your Mum On Mother’s Day
- Vanilla Easter Cup Cakes: Easter Baking How To Make
- 9 Tips For A Perfect Valentines Day Meal
- How To Make Apple Of Your Eye Pie
- BerryWorld Strawberry and Almond Macarons: How To
- 12 Recipes For Veganuary: Recipe Inspiration To Try
- Quick And Easy To Make Vegan Frosted Lemon Cake
- How To Make Spiced Carrot And Ginger Soup
- Tiger Prawn, Avocado And Harissa Mayo Tacos
- Marshmallow Crispy Cupcakes: Great For Parties
- Turkey and Mozzarella Christmas Sandwich Loaf