How To Make Open Mexican Sweet Potato And Avocado Fajitas.
Good afternoon. Hope you’re having a lovely weekend?
Are you looking for a nice and tasty fajita recipe?
Open Mexican Sweet Potato & Avocado Fajitas. Pack a flavour punch with this pleasing recipe, perfect for a light dinner or for lunch.
How cool? With a rainbow of colours too. Delicious.
This recipe is perfectly sized to feed four. Also a good and healthy dinner option or maybe a dinner party starter?
The best of it is this recipe is made in one oven pan. So hardly any washing up too. Result!! What’s not to love about this recipe!?
How To Make Open Mexican Sweet Potato And Avocado Fajitas:
Prep: 20 minutes
Cook: 20 minutes
500g sweet potatoes, diced
1 red pepper, diced
1 onion, cut into chunks
1 tsp LoSalt
1 tsp mild chilli powder
1 tsp dried oregano
½ tsp smoked paprika
1 clove garlic, chopped
1 tbsp olive oil
28g pack fresh coriander, chopped
3 tomatoes, chopped
4 spring onions, sliced
4 wholemeal flour tortillas
1 ripe avocado, mashed
4 heaped tsp reduced fat soured cream
1.) Preheat the oven to 200oC, gas mark 6.
2.) Place the vegetables in a roasting tin. Mix together the LoSalt, chilli powder, oregano, paprika and garlic and toss into the vegetables with the oil. Roast for 20 minutes until tender, stir in half the coriander.
3.) Mix together the tomatoes, spring onions and remaining coriander.
4.) Heat the tortillas according to pack instructions and spread with the avocado, top with the roasted vegetables and then tomato salsa and serve with a spoonful of soured cream.
How To Make Open Mexican Sweet Potato And Avocado Fajitas. Recipe and image courtesy of LoSalt.
What do you think of this How To Make Open Mexican Sweet Potato And Avocado Fajitas recipe?
Fancy making some?
Share your thoughts in the comments below.
Do not forget to stop by later as I am sharing 9 Tips For A Perfect Valentines Day Meal At Home:
Come to think of it, these Open Mexican Sweet Potato & Avocado Fajitas would make a lovely Valentine meal idea.
You Might Also Like:
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:
- Watercress And Avocado Salad With Bacon And Apple
- Sweet Potato Topped with Ricotta, Celery And Radish
- How To Make Spiced Carrot And Ginger Soup
- Turkey and Mozzarella Christmas Sandwich Loaf
- Parfait Day: Layer Up Your Fruit, Cream And Nuts
- 15 Healthy Lunch Ideas To Try Out This Week
- Super Green Pumpkin Pesto: Gluten & Dairy Free, Vegan
- Asparagus, Tuna And Bean Salad With Shallot: How To
- How To Make A South African Energy Bowl
- Roasted Beetroot Soup With Feta Yogurt Dressing- Recipe
- 17 Pizza Recipes For Beer And Pizza Day
- Perfect Egg Mayonnaise And Watercress Sandwiches
- Cauli-rice and California Walnut Crusted Egg Buddha Bowl
- Isle of Wight Tomato Avocado And Red Onion Salad With A Lime And Chilli Dressing
- Home Baked Beans With Jacket Potatoes: Easy Recipe