Recipe courtesy of Waitrose.
How To Make Peppermint Vodka. Hello friends. So do you fancy trying something a little different with your vodka this year?
Peppermint Vodka anyone?
This recipe takes two to three weeks to infuse so best be quick if you would like to make some for your New Year parties.
Infuse for 2-3 weeks
This all-season star livens up wintry mugs of hot chocolate and even adds zing to summer refreshers – if you can make it last that long.
Makes: about 850ml
700ml unflavoured vodka
125g mint imperials
3-4 drops green food colouring
How To Make Peppermint Vodka Method:
1.) Firstly, mix all the ingredients together and pour into a large Kilner jar or wide-necked bottle. Seal and leave to infuse for 2-3 weeks, shaking the jar every so often until all the mints have dissolved.
2.) Strain and decant into pretty bottles, and serve with festive candy.
How To Make Peppermint Vodka:
So what do you think of this Peppermint Vodka recipe? Do you fancy trying it?
Peppermint Vodka Recipe courtesy of Waitrose.
Try now or pin for later?
Or maybe you are looking for another alcoholic recipe to make up and share over Winter?
Something different to serve up for Christmas or just something to make to keep you warm at night?
You may also like these ideas for any Christmas parties you have planned:
Coffee And Chocolate Bourbon:
Firstly, how about trying this Coffee And Chocolate Bourbon recipe out?
This richly flavoured infusion makes a charming homemade gift for bourbon lovers and is also great with chocolate desserts or as a digestif.
Perfect for a Christmas gift too.
Maple Syrup And Bacon Popcorn:
Secondly, how about trying this fun Maple Syrup And Bacon Popcorn recipe?
Perfect for making up and sharing.
Strawberry Robin Lollipops:
Thirdly, these Strawberry Robin Lollipops are perfect for serving up in your cocktails.
How To Make Christmas Coconut Ball Robins:
Fourthly, or what about making some of these Christmas Coconut Ball Robins are so much fun for any party.
See anything you fancy making?
Last but not least, why not check out these other Christmas Drink ideas out?
- I First Started Running In 2004: How I Got Into Running
- Six Items Or Less: Month Long Clothing Challenge
- The Gallery: Trees This Weeks Photo Challenge
- My Family: Getting To Know Us Out And About In London
- London Taxi’s: How Cool Are These Taxi’s?
- Ice-Cream: I scream for Ice Cream!!
- Lemon Icing Cake: Fresh And Tasty: What’s Not To Love?
- Red Noses For Red Nose Day 2011 So Much Fun
- Have Picked My Six? Six Items Or Less Challenge
- The Gallery: Week 51: Photo Challenge, Education
- Lemon Drizzle Cake: Our Favourite Cake Recipe
- Tomorrows Athletes? Getting Kids Into Running
- At The Park: All Good Fun: Silent Sunday Photo
- New Training: Week 1: Fit To Fitter
- Week 52 Of The Gallery: Hair: Photo Challenge