How To Make Quorn Pigs In Blankets. Hello friends. Are you starting to plan Christmas? Because I am. Never to early to plan good things.
So are you looking for some meat-free recipes for your Christmas Dinner, Boxing Day lunch or New Years Day feast?
If so, do you fancy making some Quorn Pigs in Blankets? Of course, the trimmings are arguably just as important as the main, roasted event!
How To Make Quorn Pigs in Blankets:
Calories: 40 per serving
Time: 15 minutes
1 pack Quorn Cocktail Sausages
½ Pack Quorn Vegetarian Bacon, each rasher cut into four lengthways, to make 4 thin strips per rasher
2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
1.) Firstly, preheat the oven to 180°C / 355°F / Gas Mark 4.
2.) Brush each strip of bacon with a layer of sweet chilli sauce.
3.) Wind a bacon strip around a Quorn Cocktail Sausage to create a spiral effect, with the sweet chilli pressing against the sausage. Use a cocktail stick to hold the bacon in place if needed.
4.) Place the pigs in blankets seam down on a lined baking tray and brush with sweet chilli sauce
5.) Last but not least, bake in the oven for 15 minutes, skewer with a cocktail stick and serve hot.
Also, for a festive dip, power 3 tbsp red wine and 3 tbsp cranberry sauce into a saucepan. Allow to bubble for 3 minutes to reduce slightly.
Serve hot or cold with the pigs in sweet chilli blankets.
How To Make Quorn Pigs In Blankets For Christmas:
So what do you think of this meat-free Quorn Pigs in Blankets recipe? Why not try now or pin for later?
Recipe courtesy of Quorn Meat Free.
As always, please leave your thoughts in the comments below ↷
You might also like:
Firstly, mini quiches! How To Make Meat Free Quorn Mini Quiches for you meat-free buffet.
Secondly, burgers anyone? How about trying these Quorn Meat Free Mince Fruit Burgers out?
Thirdly, stuffed pumpkin. How To Make Quorn Meat Free Chicken Pieces & Quinoa Stuffed Pumpkin for you midweek dinner.
Fourthly, Pizza, anyone? Easy Firecracker Flatbread Pizza Recipe for any day of the week.
Last but not least, Quorn Meat Free Cottage Pie. Tasty.
Latest From The Blog:
- Isle of Wight Tomato Shakshuka: Supper Sorted
- Chocolate Fondue That You Will Want To Share
- All Dressed Up With Nowhere To Go
- How To Make Apple Of Your Eye Pie…
- 20 Valentine Recipes To Try Out This Valentine’s Day
- The Photo Shoot With My Daughter: Black And White
- Pink Saturday And A Reminder Of Better Thing’s
- Do You Want To Build A Snowman: What I Wore
- Bohemia’s Top Tips On The Best Valentine’s Day Desserts
- Flashback Friday: London Travels With Mini Me
- Quick And Easy Shoe Re-Style For Valentines Day
- BerryWorld Strawberry and Almond Macarons: How To
- 10 Smoothie Bowl Recipes To Try Out This Week!!
- 12 Recipes For Veganuary: Recipe Inspiration To Try
- Teddy Coat, Bootleg Jeans & Trying To Find The Sunshine