How To Make Shallot, Cherry Tomato And Mascarpone Pizza.
Hello, how are you today?
Looking for a new and tasty recipe to try out?
Love pizza and looking for a change of toppings?
How about trying this Shallot, Cherry Tomato and Mascarpone Pizza?
Perfect for a supper with friends, easy and quick to make; the shallots can be prepared ahead of time and everything simply is thrown together at the last minute.
How To Make Shallot, Cherry Tomato and Mascarpone Pizza:
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10-15 minutes
- 12 shallots, peeled and halved
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 ready-made pizza base or use flatbreads
- 100g mascarpone cheese
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 25g Godminster cheddar cheese, grated
- Rocket leaves, to serve
What To Do:
- Preheat oven 200c/ 180c fan/ Gas 6. Place the shallots in a frying pan, add the olive oil and cook gently until softened and beginning to brown, approx 10-15 mins, cool a little.
- Spread the pizza base with the mascarpone cheese, top with the shallots, cherry tomatoes and the grated cheese.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes until golden and melting, serve straight from the oven sprinkled with the rocket.
Recipe and image courtesy of UK Shallot.
What do you think of this Shallot, Cherry Tomato and Mascarpone Pizza recipe?
Fancy trying it?
You may also like these other UK Shallot recipes:
How To Make Honey And Soy Glazed Roasted Shallots And Sausages. Sweet, savoury, sticky and totally irresistible, this quick to make supper dish is a great mid-week staple.
A deliciously tasty Chickpea, Roast Shallots & Fete Salad recipe.
Or maybe this Malaysian Spiced Sea bass with Brown Rice recipe. Marinating the fish in the simple shallot rub adds a fragrant depth to this Malaysian inspired dish.
As always, share your thoughts in the comment selections below or pin to try another day. See you tomorrow for another great and tasty recipe.