How To Make Spaghetti and Stoaty Oaty Meatballs.
Happy Wednesday. How is your week going so far? Good, I hope.
Are you looking for a spaghetti recipe with a difference?
How about trying these Spaghetti and Stoaty Oaty Meatballs?
Romance was very much in mind when coming up with this one. Remember that adorable scene from Lady and the Tramp?
You don’t need to be a kitchen wizard to put something together with love.
How To Make Spaghetti and Stoaty Oaty Meatballs:
Ingredients (for 2… obviously):
- 200 grams turkey mince
- 1/2 cup Stoats Unique Blend Oats
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 sprig of basil
- A pinch of brown sugar
- 200 grams spaghetti
How To Make:
- In a pan, sauté your diced onion until it’s soft and cooked through.
- Combine the turkey mince, oats, salt, pepper, and sautéed onions in a large bowl.
- Divide the mixture and roll it into small balls, placing them on a baking tray.
- Now make your pasta – in a pan of boiling water, add the spaghetti.
- Pop your meatballs under the grill.
- To the pan you used for the onions, add the garlic, tomatoes, and sugar, and turn it up to a medium heat.
- About 7 minutes on, retrieve the meatballs from the grill, and toss them into the sauce along with the basil.
- Strain your pasta, and toss the strands in butter and serve with the meatballs and sauce!
Enjoy. Sharing is caring.
A perfect dinner date recipe?
Recipe and image courtesy of Stoats
What do you think of this How To Make Spaghetti and Stoaty Oaty Meatballs recipe?
Fancy making some of these meatballs?
Share your thoughts in the comments below.
I have some more tasty treat recipes coming up over the next few days from Stoats, so do not forget to pop back for more recipe inspiration.
You Might Also Like: