Recipe and image courtesy of Opies
How To Make A Tuna Nicoise Wrap: Great For Lunch. Hello friends. Would you like to know How To Make A Tuna Nicoise Wrap?
Happy Wednesday! What’s for lunch?
Do you get bored of having the same lunch every day or do you like to mix your lunchtime meal up a little?
Fancy a change from the usual sandwiches? How about trying these Tuna Nicoise Wrap?
This quick and easy recipe is a perfect substitute for a bland butty – a wrap bursting with flavour. Great for when you are rushing around and it’s all go.
Nice, tasty and healthy too. What’s not to love? Perfect for lunch, picnics and garden parties.
How To Make Tuna Nicoise Wrap:
Preparation time: 10 minutes
2 tbsp mayonnaise
1 tbsp Opies capers, drained & sliced
4 Opies cocktail gherkins, drained & sliced
160g tinned tuna in spring water, drained
2 large tortilla wraps
Small handful of spinach leaves
50g green beans, trimmed & cooked
1 hard boiled free-range egg, cut into quarters.
8 baby plum tomatoes, halved
2 tbsp pitted black olives, sliced
How To Make A Tuna Nicoise Wrap:
1. Place the mayonnaise, capers, gherkins and tuna in a bowl, stir gently and season to taste.
2. Cover each tortilla with some spinach leaves, leaving a gap at the top and bottom.
3. Divide the tuna mixture between the tortillas; add the green beans, egg, tomato and olives. Roll each tortilla inwards to create the wraps and enjoy.
The great thing about making wraps is that you can use and veggies or sandwich fillers that you already have in your fridge.
Recipe and image courtesy of Opies
Do you like making wraps instead of sandwiches? What fillings, sauces and veggies do you like to add to yours?
My favourite fillings are cold chicken or tuna, cheese, veggies and any sauces we have in at the time.
Would you like to try this recipe out? As always, I would love to hear your thoughts. Let me know if you get to make some.
Great cut up into half again and served at afternoon tea.
You Might Also Like:
How To Make Quorn Sausage Wraps:
Firstly, are you looking for something a little different for lunch? Meat-Free?
How about making some of these Quorn Sausage Wraps? How To Make Quorn Sausage Wraps.
Rainbow Chicken Roll Ups: Great For Afternoon Tea:
Secondly, are you looking for something a little different for your lunch? Something to pack up and take to work or pack up for the children’s lunch box?
Or maybe have already in the fridge for a lunchtime treat. How about trying these fun Rainbow Chicken Roll-Ups? Rainbow Chicken Roll Ups.
How To Make Open Mexican Sweet Potato And Avocado Fajitas:
Thirdly, are you looking for a nice and tasty fajita recipe?
Open Mexican Sweet Potato & Avocado Fajitas. Pack a flavour punch with this pleasing recipe, perfect for a light dinner or for lunch. How To Make Open Mexican Sweet Potato And Avocado Fajitas.
Bean And California Raisins Burritos:
Fourthly, happy Sunday. Are you having a fun weekend?
We are having a nice and lazy day after cross country for the children yesterday. A time to stay in and catch up on ironing, great eh!?
Today I have a recipe for a nice weekday lunch or yummy for supper. Fancy making some of these Bean And California Raisins Burritos? Bean And California Raisins Burritos.
Thai Pork Christmas Wraps: Quick And Easy Meal Ideas:
Last but not least, hello friends. Are you looking for quick and easy meal ideas to make up over Christmas?
Thai Pork Christmas Wraps anyone? Thai Pork Christmas Wraps: Quick And Easy Meal Ideas.
- Every Day Of Your Life Is A Special Occasion
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing