How To Wear Posh Wellies: Over 40 Style. Hello friends. Happy Sunday.
How To Wear Posh Wellies?
With a heart patterned dress, a chunky warm cosy cape and some bright yellow tights..
I wore this outfit in the school holidays on a trip to Meadowhall for a meal out at Frankie and Benny’s.
Initially we planned a nice day out shopping and looking for Christmas Ideas, but unfortunately our Gas boiler has broken and it put a bit of a damper on the day and a cap on spending any money.
This outfit cheered me up though, loving my new posh wellies and they went together great with my bright yellow tights.
The morning before our day out, a man can to give us a quote on how much it would be to fix our boiler.
He said he couldn’t mend it and we need a new boiler putting in.
Asking how much it would cost to fit one he said ‘I will pop down later with a quote’.
Nearly a week later still no quote…
Makes me wonder~Do people ever keep their word?
Who can you trust?
Do people care when you have a family to keep warm and clean?
Do people want work?
They have forecast -4 degrees weather this week, hopefully not or I will be walking around the house in these boots to keep warm.
Fingers crossed we find someone decent this week, who can help..
How To Wear Posh Wellies: Over 40 Style
What I Wore:
Dress ~ Primark | Cape ~ Primark | Handbag ~ Primark | Posh Wellies ~ C/o Lotus Shoes.
Some More Style Posts:
- 5 Christmas Log Ideas To Try Out
- Red And Black Outfit Idea For Every Occasion
- Fashionable Moments At SUMMIT One
- 10 Drinks Ideas To Try Out This Christmas
- Polka Dot Jumper And Metallic Pleated Skirt
- 27 Elf Movie Quotes To Brighten Your Day
- Nothing To See Here Just Me Double Dotting
- 25 Polka Dot Quotes To Add A Splash Of Joy
- The Polka Dot Lady Chronicles Begins
- 6 Trifle Recipes To Try: Modern Trifle Recipes
- 4 Christmas Biscuit Recipes For You To Try Out
- 5 Christmas Cupcake Recipes For Your Party
- 11 Mince Pie Filling, Mince Pies How To Make
- 10 Home Made Gift Ideas To Make For Someone
- 10 Tasty Homemade Bread Ideas To Bake