Hyde Park: And A Flowered Dress To Match The Beautiful Summer Flowers. Happy Monday everyone. Hope you’ve had a lovely weekend?
Creative Mondays is my favourite blog hop of the week as I get to see all your amazing creative ideas.
Link up, have fun reading other posts on the hop and please be kind enough to link back to the hop in your post. How has your weekend been?
Hyde Park: And A Flowered Dress To Match The Beautiful Summer Flowers:
I have had a great, mad, nervous, fun, exciting crazy and fun filled weekend. Starting in London on Friday. A evening in Camden Town for dinner, a walk around the shops and a party with The Brit Mums for a Fringe party before their blogging conference all-day Saturday.
Saturday was great. (More to follow later this week). When I got back to my hotel Saturday night I had a sandwich and fell straight to sleep. Exhausted!!
Summer in the park, Hyde Park. Sunday I just chilled wearing a nice floaty dress, flat shoes and no make up! Still walked about 10 miles though.
Here is some pictures from our walk around Hyde Park.
Summer In The Park:
What I Wore: Dress: c/o Joe Browns || Shoes: FandF Tesco
Which part of London is Hyde Park? Hyde Park, park in the borough of Westminster, London.
Creative Mondays Link Up, So do you want to join us?
To join in the fun:
- Link up your creative, recipe, crafty, outfit or anything creative posts on the blog hop below.
- Visit a few blogs on the list to make the hop fun for everyone.
- Please try to include the Creative Monday button or a text link back to my blog in the post you are linking up.
- Be great if you would like to follow? let me know if you do, so I can stop by and follow back.
- Don’t forget to tweet me your links so I can re-tweet them.
This linky has now ended. All photos were taken in Hyde park apart from shoe shot. That was taken earlier in the day in Luton! Thanks for stopping by, this linky list has now closed. Hit the home button to join in our latest blog hops.
You Might Also Like:
- Firstly, Fun Morning In Hyde Park, London Travels. Sharing some more photos from our London adventures when we were in Hyde Park on Sunday. Fun Morning In Hyde Park, London Travels.
- Secondly, Peach Blossom Spring Dress: Joe Browns Dress Review. When we were on holiday a few weeks ago I received a email from the lovely people at Joe Browns. They asked me if I would like to style one of their beautiful and unique items of clothing from their new Autumn/ Winter range. Peach Blossom Spring Dress: Joe Browns Dress Review.