I Heart You Tarts: Valentine’s Day Afternoon Tea Ideas.
These mini tarts are quick and easy to try and are fun for the kids to make too.
How To Make I Heart You Tarts:
Flour for rolling
500g Ready made shortcrust pastry
12 tsp jam
12 tsp lemon curd
Bit of milk for tops
Little bit of icing sugar
1.) Heat oven to 190 c 375 f.
2.) Grease 2 x 12 hole pastry tins.
3.) Roll our pastry thinly and cut 24 bottoms and 24 hearts using pastry cutters.
4.) Place the bottoms in the tins.
5.) Fill each on with a little jam and lemon curd but be careful not to over fill.
6.) Place the hearts on each.
7.) Brush with a little milk.
8.) Bake for about 15-20 minutes until golden on top.
9.) Remove from oven, sive a little icing sugar over and put the red sprinkles over.
10.) Leave to cool a little while then remove before any spilt jam sets.
11.) Leave to cool completely.
You Might Also Like:
11 Mince Pies And Tarts Ideas For Christmas:
Mix and match your heart you tarts with jam, marmalade, lemon curd or whatever flavours you like. Here are 11 more ideas you can customise to your own tastes.
BerryWorld Red Gooseberry Bakewell Tarts:
Fancy making some of these sweet BerryWorld Red Gooseberry Bakewell Tarts?
This twist on a classic recipe makes a delightful seasonal change.
Raspberry Portuguese Tarts:
Deep filled vanilla custard tarts with buttery melt in the mouth pastry and dotted with juicy jewel like summery raspberries.
Mini Blueberry Tarts:
Yummy Mini Blueberry Tarts anyone?
Ian Cumming’s Poached Pear Frangipane Tart:
The Autumn air grows chilly and cold while fruits and nuts thud on the ground, falling from trees and bushes, ripe for harvest.
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review
- Some Dreamy Photos From Margate And A Few Outfits
- Easter Biscuits Sharing Ideas: Easter Special
- Happy Puppy Day: When Mollie Met Freddie