I Want To Be On The Cover Of A Magazine: But Which 1?
Saturday morning run done with friends, now time to blog.
I have a fun post to share with you today:
If someone asked me this question, this would be my answer:
If you (or your family) were to be on the cover of a magazine, which one would it be and why?
I Want To Be On The Cover Of A Magazine!
Me, my husband and my 2 oldest boys are all runner’s. We love to run! We spend around an hour running most days. Sometimes even more.
So for me, if I was to be on the cover it would be some kind of running magazine for running!! Something cool that we all have an interest in. I would really love to run fast, then maybe I would be on a magazine cover, hehe!!
Me running The Mansfield Half Marathon 2010. Such a great day, but very warm. I finished the race with a migraine, could not see properly and my legs turned to jelly, but I did it. Just finished before I fell to the floor.
My little two just started running. They love running. How sweet!
My 14-year-old likes to runs. He runs a lot of cross country races.
My 16-year-old runs too. He loves cross country too.
As mention above my husband loves to run too. So you could say we are a family of runners!!
But then again if …
VOGUE asked me to be on the front cover of their magazine. Who would I be to turn them down? Hehe..
Maybe an interview on my Six Items Or Less clothing challenge!? Maybe not.
Don’t they say…
We all should have 15 minutes of fame? Make mine a good one!!
If you were to be featured in a magazine, which magazine would you pick? That is if you had the choice?
Have a great weekend.
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review