Ice Cream Cone Day: Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop.
Happy Ice Cream Cone Day!
Welcome back friends to this weeks ‘Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop’.
As today is Ice Cream Cone Day, I thought I would share some fun photos from our Summer holidays.
How much yummy fun!?
A selfie with my youngest Son.
I cannot resist ice cream especially the quality homemade ones you buy in the ice cream shops.
Me trying the Baliey’s ice cream. It tasted delicious!!
A visit to the ice cream shop for my nieces 5th Birthday.
This is her favourite shop and we all know why now!
All good fun.
Not sure my Daughter will ever be able to visit an ice cream shop again now that she has Coeliac Disease, bless her.
Fancy making some ice cream?
Here Are A few Recipe Ideas For You To Pop Into Your Cone On Ice Cream Cone Day:
Now, onto this weeks link up:
Do you want to join in the blog hopping fun?
Ice Cream Cone Day: Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop 22/09/2017 Guidelines:
Link up as many posts as you would like to on the linky below. Old or New blog posts welcome. Add a link straight to the blog posts that you would like to share.
Please follow my blog on one or all of my social media channels Twitter, Bloglovin, Google Plus, Instagram, or my Facebook like page. This way it will remind you to join one or all of my blog hop I host each Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Let me know which way you follow and I will follow you back.
Please pop the welcome to the weekend blog hop button into your posts or add a link back to the hop in your posts. This way other people will know you are joining the blog hop and can find the weekend blog hop and join in the fun too.
Find time to have some fun, hopping around all new blogs that have linked up this week and finding new posts to read, blogs to comment on and new followers.
Try to stop by a few blogs and leave a comment after linking up and comment back if someone stops by, it makes the blog hop much more fun 🙂
Tweet me your links over at @clairejustineo on Twitter using the hashtag #weekendbloghop and I will share your posts.
Have a lovely weekend and we will see you again on Monday for Creative Mondays Blog Hop and Wednesday for The Wednesday blog hop.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. This linky/ blog hop has now closed. This blog hop has now been deleted due to old broken links and deleted pages. Why not hit the home page and join us for our latest blog hop. I host 3 new ones each week. See you again soon.
- The North Face Coat, Primark Jumper And Tu Clothing
- Every Day Of Your Life Is A Special Occasion
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style