It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas. Hello friends. It is turning a bit chilly out there now, isn’t it? I am glad it is now Time To Get Your Christmas Jumper Out And Wear Them.
I have even heard it could snow tomorrow when I am at work. Hopefully not as I do not like driving in the snow!! Although I do love snow and it has been ages since we had a bit of snow.
This was the last time we had a bit of snow other than a few sprinkles. The Snow Was Here Today And Gone Tomorrow.
It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas:
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas.
Everywhere you go.
Take a look at the five and ten, it’s glistening once again.
With candy canes and silver lanes that glow. – Song by Michael Bubble
How Cute Is This Santa Scarf!?
How sweet are this Santa scarves from my shop? Only £4.00 each while stocks last.
Cosy Glow From The Cold!?
Time To Layer up, methinks.
You can always tell then I keep my daughters hand me downs!!
I take after my granddad and hate chucking anything away. My daughter and I are similar sizes so when she chucks anything away they usually end up in my wardrobe!
You can always guarantee that even if she has never worn it, like this grey jumper, it will still end up with make-up on it!! (Bright pink nail varnish on right sleeve!!).
What I Wore: Jumper: Originally from Primark via daughter | Santa scarf: My Shop Claire Justine.
In other news, I went for my first hair cut this year today. In fact, I had not had it done in nearly a year and half. So as I do, I made a fun video of it here: About time.. only been a year and a half since I last went!! Hair Cut 2020 😁😁😁🥰.
Now to get the Christmas Trees out of storage and decorate the rooms. Wish me luck. I usually struggle with putting one tree up, never mind two.
Is it too early to crack open the Bailey’s? Asking for a friend!!
Latest From The Blog:
- Isle of Wight Tomato Shakshuka: Supper Sorted
- Chocolate Fondue That You Will Want To Share
- All Dressed Up With Nowhere To Go
- How To Make Apple Of Your Eye Pie…
- 20 Valentine Recipes To Try Out This Valentine’s Day
- The Photo Shoot With My Daughter: Black And White
- Pink Saturday And A Reminder Of Better Thing’s
- Do You Want To Build A Snowman: What I Wore
- Bohemia’s Top Tips On The Best Valentine’s Day Desserts
- Flashback Friday: London Travels With Mini Me
- Quick And Easy Shoe Re-Style For Valentines Day
- BerryWorld Strawberry and Almond Macarons: How To
- 10 Smoothie Bowl Recipes To Try Out This Week!!
- 12 Recipes For Veganuary: Recipe Inspiration To Try
- Teddy Coat, Bootleg Jeans & Trying To Find The Sunshine
Thanks so much for stopping by.