It’s a Girl!!
The latest Royal arrival, Princess Charlotte of Cambridge is reimagined by Stork with the help of their Royal Couple lookalikes – and a gender reveal surprise cupcake stack fit for a princess!
- 165g Stork tub
- 115g caster sugar
- 3 eggs, large
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 165g self raising flour
- 2 tbsps milk
- 120g raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 40g grated white chocolate
- 70g Meringues, broken
- 130g white chocolate, melted
- Pink sprinkles
- Edible gold stars
- 90ml double cream, softly whipped
- 100g raspberries (fresh)
- 3 small sheets of edible gold leaf (optional)
Prep Time: 30 minutes plus cooling
Oven Temperature: 160c (fan)/180c/Gas Mark 4
Bake Time: 25 minutes
1. Line a muffin tin with 12 bright pink paper cases.
2. In a large bowl beat together the Stork, sugar, eggs, vanilla, self-raising flour, and milk until evenly combined.
3. Fold through the raspberries and grated white chocolate.
4. Divide the mixture between the cases and bake in the oven for 25 minutes until golden and springy to the touch.
5. Transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool completely.
6. Crumble the meringues into a bowl, breaking up any large pieces. Add the melted white chocolate and stir well.
7. Top each cupcake with the chocolate meringue mixture to form the nests.
8. Softly whip the double cream and add a teaspoon to the centre of each nest. Top with the fresh raspberries, sprinkle with the edible gold stars, pink sprinkles and top with a small piece of edible gold leaf.
This is a guest post from Stork. No payment was received.