Joe Wadsack’s Seaside Donkey. Hello friends, happy Wednesday. So how are you today? Are you looking for a midweek cocktail recipe? Or maybe something for the weekend?
So are you planning a dinner party? Fancy trying a cocktail?
Joe Wadsack’s Seaside Donkey:
There’s a wonderful summer feel to The Seaside Donkey which has been named after the vanilla taste we enjoy in an ice cream and a classy vodka mule.
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, Joe Wadsack’s Seaside Donkey Ingredients.
- Secondly, Joe Wadsack’s Seaside Donkey Method.
- Thirdly, Other Recipe Ideas.
Unleash your inner mixologist with Joe Wadsack’s Seaside Donkey cocktail recipe. This cocktail recipe is a refreshing blend of seaside-inspired flavours, combining zesty lime, ginger pop, and a splash of Angostura Bitters. Sip on this delightful drink as you transport yourself to a coastal paradise, enjoying the perfect balance of sweetness and tang. Get ready to kick back, relax, and savor the taste of summer with this unforgettable Seaside Donkey cocktail!
How To Make A Joe Wadsack’s Seaside Donkey:
Preparation time: 10 mins (all 24 hours is making Vanilla Vodka)
What You Need:
- 40 – 50 ml Vanilla vodka (quite easy to find or you can make your own by cutting down the middle of a vanilla pod and adding it to a bottle of vodka. Leave for 24 hours before using)
- 3 drops Angostura Bitters (optional)
- 1 lime
- 1 200ml bottle of Rocks Ginger & Wasabi
- Lots of ice, to serve
- Mint leaves to garnish
What You Do:
- This drink can be built in the glass for simplicity, but tastes much better if all the ingredients apart from the Rocks Ginger & Wasabi are shaken in a cocktail shaker then poured, along with the Rocks drink, over fresh ice.
- If using a hi-ball glass add 40/50ml of vanilla vodka, and if you are choosing to use it, add three drops of Angostura Bitters and the juice of half a lime.
- Fill two thirds of the glass with ice and then simply top up with Rocks Ginger & Wasabi.
- Another way to make vanilla vodka is to add one drop of vanilla extract to the glass then the vodka, ensuring that it is dissolved in the alcohol.
Recipe and recipe photo by Rocks Organic. So what do you think of this Joe Wadsack’s Seaside Donkey? Do you also fancy trying it? As always, we would love to hear your thoughts. Please, leave your thoughts in the comments box below.
You Might Also Like:
Firstly, Joe’s Wadsack’s Turbo Sangria. Joe’s Wadsack’s Turbo Sangria. A fruity drink perfect for sipping on a warm evening outside. How tasty!? Joe’s Wadsack’s Turbo Sangria. So fruity.
Secondly, Joe’s Wadsack’s Fruity Cucumber Cooler. The weather is beautiful at the minute. A great time to try out this Joe’s Wadsack’s Fruity Cucumber Cooler. Joe’s Wadsack’s Fruity Cucumber Cooler. So cool.
Thirdly, Joe’s Wadsack’s Blackcurrant Refresher. So do you have friends coming around over the weekend? Are you looking for a weekend drink recipe? A way to serve your prosecco differently? We love prosecco, especially as a weekend treat. Fancy trying this Joe’s Wadsack’s Blackcurrant Refresher? Joe’s Wadsack’s Blackcurrant Refresher. So much fun.
Joe Wadsack’s Pink Rock Collins. Last but not least, are you a fan of Gin? Raspberries or both?
Well, today I have something a little different, an alcoholic with raspberries and pink lemonade recipe to share with you. One with Gin in it. Perfect for your adult only Summer parties. Simply double, treble etc the ingredients to make more. Fancy trying out this fun and a yummy pink cocktail? Joe Wadsack’s Pink Rock Collins. So tasty.
Thank you so much for stopping by. I also hope you liked this post.