Juicy Chicken And Pepper Kebabs.
What a beautiful morning again. Tomorrow is my birthday and at this time of year, it has me dreaming of eating outside in the garden.
Not long now.
As summer gets closer a lot of us are looking forward to warmer weather and delicious summer food outside on the garden too.
Today I am sharing a BBQ recipe from White Stores. They offer a huge range of barbecues suited to any garden and any al fresco dinner.
But you don’t have to barbecue just sausages and burgers, how about trying this Juicy Chicken and Pepper Kebabs recipe out!?
Much lighter than your traditional BBQ food, this recipe is sure to impress all of your friends.
How To Make Juicy Chicken And Pepper Kebabs:
You Will Need:
- 3 lemons, juiced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup dried dill
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast, chunked
- 1 yellow onion, quartered and chunked
- 1 red pepper, chunked
- 1 green pepper, chunked
- 1 yellow pepper, chunked
1. Prepare marinade in a long, shallow baking dish by combining lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, herbs, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Set aside until the kebabs are prepared.
2. Prepare kebabs by skewering alternating pieces of chicken and your veggies (onion, and varying pepper colours). Always leave enough room on ends of skewers to flip them while cooking.
3. Place skewers in a baking dish with marinade, and roll to coat. Cover dish and refrigerate overnight or at least for a few hours.
4. When ready to cook, heat grill to high. Place skewers on the grill. Cook, using tongs to turn skewers occasionally until chicken is cooked through, about 15 to 20 minutes.
Juicy Chicken and Pepper Kebabs courtesy of White Stores.
Do you love to eat outside in the Summer?
What are your favourite foods to cook on the bbq?
Fancy making some of these Juicy Chicken And Pepper Kebabs?
You Might Aso Like:
Cauliflower And Pistachio Couscous With Halloumi And Vegetable Kebabs.
Home-made Chipotle BBQ Sauce: Autumn BBQ Ideas.
Summer Holidays And Campfire Cooking.