July Flowers: The Wednesday Blog Hop & Some Beautiful Flowers.
Hello friends. Welcome to this week’s Wordless Or Not So Wordless Wednesday blog hop.
I love Summer. The Sunshine, warm day and lots of beautiful flowers around.
July Flowers: The Wednesday Blog Hop & Some Beautiful:
I do not feel guilty now, stopping everywhere we go to take pictures of flowers.
My husband and son both stop all the time to play Pokemon Go!!
I have even got my daughter into taking pictures of flowers too!! I gave her my old phone and she loves to take pictures with me.
Sharing some of the pictures I took throughout July.
There is some beautiful flowers out there!!
July Flowers: The Wednesday Blog Hop & Some Beautiful
So what have you been taking pictures of lately?
Link them all up on the blog hop below!!
Do you want to join us at this week’s photo 03/08/2016 blog hop linky party?
To join in the blog hop and add your Wordless or not so wordless Wednesday photo posts to the linky below:
Link up your posts on the linky below. Add any posts with pictures in them. Simple eh!? These posts can be wordless or not so wordless, that is up to you.
So please try to hop around the blog hop and leave a few comments on others posts that have linked up.
If you would like to add The Wednesday blog hop button on to your own blog or post you can find it here: blog hop buttons.
You are also welcome to grab the code and share a blog hop on your own page too.
Have fun at this week’s linky party and don’t forget to stop by on Friday for The Weekend Blog Hop…
Do not forget to stop by on Friday for The Weekend Blog Hop Or Mondays for Creative Mondays to link up to the parties.
The Wednesday linky party list 03/08/2016 has now ended. Hopefully, you will join us again soon. New blog hops posted each week.
You Might Also Like:
Saturday Flowers Taken In Bakewell A Few Years Ago:
Firstly, I like taking photos of flowers but not really been far this year to take any.
Today I am sharing these beautiful flowers that I found in Bakewell a few years ago because they are stunning. Love these. They are so pretty and colourful. Saturday Flowers Taken In Bakewell A Few Years Ago.
How To Make Elderflower Bakewell Mug Cakes:
Secondly, from late May, the gentle hum of bees can be heard in the English hedgerows.
As they burst into flower with the frothy, lace-like blossoms of the elderflower offering a beautifully fragrant, pollen-laden sanctuary for the humble bumble! How To Make Elderflower Bakewell Mug Cakes.
My Sunday Photo In Bakewell:
Last but not least, it has been such a lovely mild week this week.Perfect weather for getting out and about.
Beats sticking indoors any day of the week!! I hate having to stay in all weekend. So boring!! My Sunday Photo In Bakewell.
- The North Face Coat, Primark Jumper And Tu Clothing
- Every Day Of Your Life Is A Special Occasion
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
I hope you like this post?
If so, why not follow along so you never miss a post? So remember you can also share your thoughts here too in the comments below.