Juneathon Late Starter Day #1 I Hate Treadmills.
I so hate to do and admire anyone who can stay on a treadmill!!
Today’s exercise was 1 hour Pilate’s Class then hoped onto the treadmill hoping to do a hours run and this do so not happen.
In the past I have only manage a few runs over 5 minutes but today I tried to do a 10k.
After 5 Min’s I knew this wasn’t going to happen…
In the end I reach a mile and hopped of filling up with almost madness at myself and stormed off home.
Cannot beat the feeling of running outside in the fresh air!
Juneathon Late Starter Day #1 I Hate Treadmills:
Although I have loads of challenges going on in June I am now thinking to make another challenge stay on a treadmill for half hour and learn to
love like it!
I wonder if it is possible…..Later went for a run in the lovely fresh air..
Only I hurt my hip last week doing club reps on the grass and on my long run Sunday.
I felt it hurting so that’s why I left Monday, Tuesday and didn’t run.
Tonight when I ran my hip was in pain and I could only do a mile my right leg has gone and I could not pick it up…
Great and on day one of #Juneathon, Oh well I have run and tomorrows another day off now to go on the foam roll and lots of stretching..
Anyway my question to you Love or Hate the treadmill?
I think you know my answer to this!!
You can not get that feeling of running up an hill on a treadmill either. I always feel like I am going to fall off.
Some More Running Posts:
- I First Started Running In 2004: How I Got Into Running
- Diet & Fitness Mondays Changing To Fitness Fridays
- Block Out Beckham And Ditch The Scales
- Organic Vegan Chocolate Mousse: Six Servings
- Podium Power Porridge, Superfast Superfood Salad
- Lemon Tea : Day 24 #runstreak
- Trion:Z Colantotte New Boost Magnetic Therapy Wristband Review
- Diet Chef Review: Part 2 Giving Up Treats
- Sunday Runday
- Parkrun Fun: Getting Fit With The Children
- Citrus Zinger Water Bottle Review…
- Superfast Superfood Salad…
- Isotonic Sports Smoothie And How To Make One
- Seafood Salad With Strawberries: How To Make
- Cherries And White Chocolate Nutty Flapjack
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- What I Wore Wednesday: This Week’s Link Up
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- 1907 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Snoobear: The Bears Of Sheffield & A Link Up
- 1207 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- 7 Recipe For Your Summer Picnics & Garden Party’s
- A Walk Up Mam Tor From Castleton In The Peak District
- Wonder Woman Was My Superhero: Who Was Yours?
- What I’m Wearing Wednesday: Wayback Wednesday Post
- 0507 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- A Few Of My Favourite Things: Weekend Link-Up
- 10 Yummy Cakes To Try Out And Impress Your Friends
- Nottingham Castle And The Robin Hood Statue
- 10 Tips To Create A Beautiful Tablescape For All Occasions