Juneathon Late Starter Day #1 I Hate Treadmills.
I so hate to do and admire anyone who can stay on a treadmill!!
Today’s exercise was 1 hour Pilate’s Class then hoped onto the treadmill hoping to do a hours run and this do so not happen.
In the past I have only manage a few runs over 5 minutes but today I tried to do a 10k.
After 5 Min’s I knew this wasn’t going to happen…
In the end I reach a mile and hopped of filling up with almost madness at myself and stormed off home.
Cannot beat the feeling of running outside in the fresh air!
Juneathon Late Starter Day #1 I Hate Treadmills:
Although I have loads of challenges going on in June I am now thinking to make another challenge stay on a treadmill for half hour and learn to
love like it!
I wonder if it is possible…..Later went for a run in the lovely fresh air..
Only I hurt my hip last week doing club reps on the grass and on my long run Sunday.
I felt it hurting so that’s why I left Monday, Tuesday and didn’t run.
Tonight when I ran my hip was in pain and I could only do a mile my right leg has gone and I could not pick it up…
Great and on day one of #Juneathon, Oh well I have run and tomorrows another day off now to go on the foam roll and lots of stretching..
Anyway my question to you Love or Hate the treadmill?
I think you know my answer to this!!
You can not get that feeling of running up an hill on a treadmill either. I always feel like I am going to fall off.
Some More Running Posts:
- I First Started Running In 2004: How I Got Into Running
- Diet & Fitness Mondays Changing To Fitness Fridays
- Block Out Beckham And Ditch The Scales
- Organic Vegan Chocolate Mousse: Six Servings
- Podium Power Porridge, Superfast Superfood Salad
- Lemon Tea : Day 24 #runstreak
- Trion:Z Colantotte New Boost Magnetic Therapy Wristband Review
- Diet Chef Review: Part 2 Giving Up Treats
- Sunday Runday
- 20 Songs On My iPod: For The Gym
- Parkrun Fun: Getting Fit With The Children
- Citrus Zinger Water Bottle Review…
- Superfast Superfood Salad…
- Isotonic Sports Smoothie And How To Make One
- Seafood Salad With Strawberries: How To Make
- Christmas Fun In Nottingham And What I Wore
- Flared Jeans With Stripy Tank Top And Platform Boots
- Long Beige Puffer Coat With Sparkles
- A Random Gate And Snow Photos
- So Here Are 10 More Drinks Ideas For Christmas
- Too Early For A Christmas Jumper?
- Last-Minute Sweet & Savoury Festive Treat Recipes
- Earrings Of The Day
- New Hairstyle For The Weekend!! Over 40 Style
- What Does The First Letter Of Your Name Say About You?
- Layering Up Time Again!! Cozy Coat And Sparkles
- Cosy Season Is Here: Faux Fur Jacket And Boot On
- 10 Afternoon Mini Cake Recipes You Can Bake Today
- Bright Light Big City That’s Where I Want To Be
- The Wonderful Colours Of Autumn