Juneathon Late Starter Day #1 I Hate Treadmills.
I so hate to do and admire anyone who can stay on a treadmill!!
Today’s exercise was 1 hour Pilate’s Class then hoped onto the treadmill hoping to do a hours run and this do so not happen.
In the past I have only manage a few runs over 5 minutes but today I tried to do a 10k.
After 5 Min’s I knew this wasn’t going to happen…
In the end I reach a mile and hopped of filling up with almost madness at myself and stormed off home.
Cannot beat the feeling of running outside in the fresh air!
Juneathon Late Starter Day #1 I Hate Treadmills:
Although I have loads of challenges going on in June I am now thinking to make another challenge stay on a treadmill for half hour and learn to
love like it!
I wonder if it is possible…..Later went for a run in the lovely fresh air..
Only I hurt my hip last week doing club reps on the grass and on my long run Sunday.
I felt it hurting so that’s why I left Monday, Tuesday and didn’t run.
Tonight when I ran my hip was in pain and I could only do a mile my right leg has gone and I could not pick it up…
Great and on day one of #Juneathon, Oh well I have run and tomorrows another day off now to go on the foam roll and lots of stretching..
Anyway my question to you Love or Hate the treadmill?
I think you know my answer to this!!
You can not get that feeling of running up an hill on a treadmill either. I always feel like I am going to fall off.
Some More Running Posts:
- I First Started Running In 2004: How I Got Into Running
- Diet & Fitness Mondays Changing To Fitness Fridays
- Block Out Beckham And Ditch The Scales
- Organic Vegan Chocolate Mousse: Six Servings
- Podium Power Porridge, Superfast Superfood Salad, An Isotonic Sports Smoothie And Raspberry Recovery Bars
- Lemon Tea : Day 24 #runstreak
- Trion:Z Colantotte New Boost Magnetic Therapy Wristband Review
- Diet Chef Review: Part 2 Giving Up Treats
- Sunday Runday
- Parkrun Fun: Getting Fit With The Children
- Citrus Zinger Water Bottle Review…
- Superfast Superfood Salad…
- Isotonic Sports Smoothie…
- Seafood Salad With Strawberries
- Cherries And White Chocolate Nutty Flapjack
- The North Face Coat, Primark Jumper And Tu Clothing
- Every Day Of Your Life Is A Special Occasion
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style