I am loving my newly re-fashion, up-cycled, recycled ladybird invasion shoes…
Before~ a plain pair of shoes I have had years that is not getting
much any wear!
After~ Up with my favourite shoes now!
You will need~
- Some small and large ladybirds
- Good quality glue
- Lemon polka dot ribbon
- Some pinking shears
What to do~
- Measure and cut with pinking shears 2 x pieces of ribbon for up and around both shoes.
- Measure 2 x pieces of ribbon for the fronts of the shoes.
- Stick in place with good quality glue and leave to set.
- Lay ladybirds on shoes in different patterns until you find one you like.
- Stick ladybirds with good quality glue into your favourite pattern.
What do you think?