Lemon And Basil Prawn Cocktail Canapés With A Yoghurt And Sun Blush Tomato Dressing.
A fab twist on the traditional Prawn Cocktail often served on Christmas Day.
Serve these canapés when guests arrive to whet their appetite for what’s to come!
How To Make Lemon And Basil Prawn Cocktail Canapés With A Yoghurt And Sun Blush Tomato Dressing:
Prep time: 10 mins
Serves: 6 (2 per person)
12 Large cooked jumbo king prawns
200g Fresh peeled prawns
50g Chopped sun blush tomatoes
150g TOTAL 0% Greek Yoghurt
12 Chinese style bamboo skewers
A sprig of fresh basil
1.) In a bowl grate the zest and juice of one lemon then add the chopped basil, yoghurt and chopped sun blush tomatoes.
2.) Season to taste.
3.) Place a skewer into each of the jumbo king prawns.
4.) Mix the peeled prawns in with the yoghurt mixture.
5.) Pile the prawn mix onto the prawn skewers and garnish with a basil leaf.
Arrange on a large platter and garnish with lemon and herbs.
Recipe and photo credits – Total Greek Yoghurt
Love Your Christmas Food Leftovers With These 5 Easy Turkey Recipe Ideas:
The Festive Five To Get Gorgeous: Beauty Special:
Tiger Prawn, Avocado And Harissa Mayo Tacos:
The Christmas Link Up:
Christmas Jumper Selfies: #CreativeMondaysLinkUp:
The Christmas Forest: Christmas Tree Review:
Top Tips For Creating The Best Turkey On Christmas Day:
Cheese, Celery And Walnut Scones With Parsley Butter:
Isle Of Wight Cherry Tomato Canapés:
Gin Lovers Christmas Gift Guide 2018:
- 4 Burgers Ideas For Your Summer BBQ Party
- A Battered Mars Bar And What I Really Thought
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- What I Wore Wednesday: This Week’s Link Up
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- 1907 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Snoobear: The Bears Of Sheffield & A Link Up
- 1207 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- 7 Recipe For Your Summer Picnics & Garden Party’s
- A Walk Up Mam Tor From Castleton In The Peak District
- Wonder Woman Was My Superhero: Who Was Yours?
- What I’m Wearing Wednesday: Wayback Wednesday Post
- 0507 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- A Few Of My Favourite Things: Weekend Link-Up
- 10 Yummy Cakes To Try Out And Impress Your Friends