Recipe and image courtesy of Waitrose & Partners.
Lentil, Pepper And Spinach Balti.
How To Make Lentil, Pepper And Spinach Balti:
Total time: 20 minutes
* Serves: 4
- 300g basmati rice
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 100g balti curry paste
- 400g can lentils, drained
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 260g spinach
1. Boil the rice according to pack instructions, then drain well.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan. Add the onion and pepper and fry for 4-5 minutes, until softened.
3. Stir in the balti paste, lentils and chopped tomatoes and bring to the boil. Simmer for 1 minute, then add the spinach and stir until wilted. Serve with the cooked rice.Recipe and image courtesy of Waitrose & Partners
You Might Also Like:
Crispy Tofu Rice Bowl With Soy Lime Dressing:
Fancy making this Crispy Tofu Rice Bowl With
How To Make Vegan Yorkshire Puddings:
Are you looking for a vegan side dish to go alongside your Sunday dinner?
Do you fancy making some of these Vegan Yorkshire Puddings?
Why miss out on this tasty British dinner side dish!
Orange, Hazelnut And Caramel Vegan Loaf:
Orange, Hazelnut And Caramel Vegan Loaf anyone?
How yummy!? One slice or 2?
Quick And Easy To Make Vegan Frosted Lemon Cake:
If you’re wondering how to make a vegan cake, we have the perfect recipe.
Ready in under an hour, this moist,
fluffy vegan frosted lemon cake recipe makes a great vegan treat,
particularly good with a cup of tea.
Why is this the best vegan cake recipe?
Vegan Mini Shallot Bhajis With Minted Yogurt:
Spicy and crispy,
these little bite-sized bhajis are great for a party or as part of an Indian feast.
Follow along on Pinterest for more tasty recipe ideas.