Lime And Coconut Yogurt Cake.
Hello. Fancy a nice treat?
Today I have a Lime And Coconut Yogurt Cake recipe to share with you.
Recipe and image courtesy of Onken
How To Make A Lime And Coconut Yogurt Cake:
- 180ml vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp finely grated lime zest
- 60ml lime juice
- 280g Onken Coconut yogurt
- 385g caster sugar
- 300g self raising flour
- 160g icing sugar
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1 – 3 tsp boiling water
- Zest of a lime
How To Make:
- Preheat oven to 160ºC (325ºF). Grease 6 (8.5 fl oz / 240 ml) mini bundt tins or one large 24cm non-stick bundt tin and set aside.
- Mix the vegetable oil, eggs, lime zest, lime juice, Onken coconut
yogurtand sugar in a large bowl using a whisk. Sift in the flour and mix until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into bundt tins and bake in the oven for approx 25 – 35 minutes until golden brown and springy to the touch. If using the larger tin, allow 45 – 55 minutes.
Testthey are cooked by inserting a skewer. If it comes out clean, with no wet mixture, they are ready.
- Allow the cakes to cool a little in the tins, before remove and inverting the cakes onto a cooling rack to cool completely.
To make the lime icing, mix the sugar and lime juice adding the boiling water bit by bit until you have a smooth runny consistency. Place a tray underneath your cooling rack before drizzling over the icing, allowing it to run down the sides of the cake. While the icing is still in its liquid state, finely grate over some lime zest. Allow the icing to set before serving.
What do you think of this Lime And Coconut Yogurt Cake?
Fancy trying it?
If you get to make it, do not forget to share your thoughts in the comments below.
You Might Also Like:
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:
- Warburtons Loaf Pudding with Cranberries
- Sticky Gingerbread & Pecan Pudding served with Ginger & Rum Yoghurt …
- Rustic Raspberry Crumble: Sunday Afternoon Treat
- Rhubarb And Strawberry Crumble
- Red Fruit And Brioche Bread And Butter Pudding
- New South African Apple And Pear Recipes For 2018
- Lime And Coconut Yogurt Cake: Recipe
- Individual Christmas Puddings: How Sweet?
- How To Make Strawberry Wholegrain Chia Pudding
- How To Make Banoffee Pie: Delicious And Tasty