Little Party Chocolate Pots To Make Up Today. Hello friends, so how are you? Fancy making some of these sweet little chocolate posts? Great for afternoon tea. Or a garden party.
Funny Party Chocolate Pots to try out!!
Little Party Chocolate Pots To Make Up Today:
Serves 6 You will need:
- 125g dark chocolate (plus extra to garnish)
- 120ml Graham’s organic double cream
- 120ml Graham’s organic full fat milk
- 1 whole medium free range egg
- 6 x little espresso cups or ramekins
Little Party Chocolate Pots To Make Up Today.
- Put the milk and cream into a large pan and place over a medium heat.
- You want it to very gently come to the boil.
- Meanwhile break up the chocolate into small pieces with a knife.
- Put the chocolate into a liquidiser and once the milk has just come to the boil pour it over the chocolate.
- Put the lid on the liquidiser and whiz the chocolate and hot creamy milk together.
- The temperature of the milk melts the chocolate in about 30 seconds.
- After 30 seconds crack the egg and add it to the liquidiser and whizz again for about 45 seconds this time.
- Divide the mix between 6 little espresso cups and leave them in the fridge for a couple of hours to set.
- You can make the night before if you like – but I wouldn’t make them any further ahead than that.
- Serve them on the saucers that match the cups.
- Garnish with shaved chocolate shards.
Little Party Chocolate Pots To Make Up Today
Little Party Chocolate Pots To Make Up Today. So what do you think about this recipe? Do you also fancy trying it? Recipe and photo credits- Grahams The family Dairy.
You Might Also Like:
- Firstly, Berry Amarula Eton Mess. Berry Amarula Eton Mess anyone? How yummy!? Berry Amarula Eton Mess.
- Secondly, Strawberry And Irish Cream Liqueur Fool. Hello, friends. Happy Sunday. Strawberry And Irish Cream Liqueur Fool, anyone?
- Thirdly, Good Natured Banoffee Pie Pots: Quick And Easy Treats. The new Ban-tastic Bananas from Good Natured are grown using only natural predators (good bugs) to control pests (bad bugs) and disease, so you can be sure that the range is grown in harmony with Mother Nature and free from pesticide residue. Good Natured Banoffee Pie Pots: Quick And Easy Treats. So yummy.
- Fourthly, BerryWorld Fruity Meringues: Afternoon Tea. These classic meringues are topped with cool whipped cream and your choice of berries, they also make a delicious pudding or afternoon treat. BerryWorld Fruity Meringues: Afternoon Tea.
Thank you so much for stopping by.