Llama Drama: A Trip To The Farm: Wordless Wednesday.
Wordless Wednesday Link Up:
Hello friends, happy Wednesday.
Thanks for joining us today for The Wordless or not so Wordless Wednesday Link Up!
Llama Drama: A Trip To The Farm: Wordless Wednesday:
Last week we finally got to the park to see the llama’s. It was one of my Daughter dreams to get to see the llamas in real life as she has loved them for a few years now. You can read my first post here where I make up little stories in my head: Trip To A Farm To See The Llamas: My Sunday Photo.
This photo which I found when I got home makes me LOL to me it looks like she has feed the llama and just looking to see if she has all her fingers left.
One, Two, Three, Four, Five!
At first we were worrying about feeding them as they are so big and we had never fed them before but we were so wrong. The took their food so gently and it was lovely feeding them. In fact, my Daughter kept going back again and again to buy more food as she loved feeding them. They ate more food than us that day!
Just for fun, can you caption this photo?
About The Wordless Wednesday Linky Party:
The Wordless Wednesday is a week long-blog hop where you can link up all your posts with photos in them.
Posts You Can Share Here Today:
You can add any posts with or without a theme, all I ask that the posts have pictures in them.These posts can be wordless or not so wordless. If you publish any more in the week you can also pop back and link them up too.
What photos have you been taking this week. Do you want to share with us?
Llama Drama: A Trip To The Farm: Wordless Wednesday
The Wordless Or Not So Wordless Wednesday Link Up Guidelines:
Please only link up family friendly posts!
Please follow your host Claire Justine by Blog, Email, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook Page, Pinterest or Bloglovin. Let me know how you have followed me so I can follow you back.
Please link back to The Wednesday Link Up in your posts to spread the word of this party.
Share some midweek blog fun and please try to stop by a few of the blogs that have linked up here today.
Please tweet me any links you have added to the link up to me @clairejustineo using the #WednesdayLinkUp hashtag and I will favourite, retweet and reply.
It would be great if you would follow along on any social media channels in some way? Let me know if you decided to, so I can follow you back.
Now over to you, what have you been snapping away at this week?
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…
Thanks for sharing your posts with us at #WordlessWednesday link up. I hope to see you on Friday or Monday for our next parties 🙂
Some Posts You Might Have Missed:
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:
- 5 Fun Dog Quotes To Start Your Weekend
- A Bird In The Hand Is Worth Two In The Bush
- 5 Adorable Photos Of The Penguins At Twycross Zoo
- Coming Home (Linky Parties Are Coming Back Here) #WW
- Not As Tall As A Llama #WeekendLinkUp
- Llama Drama: A Trip To The Farm: Wordless Wednesday
- Trip To A Farm To See The Llamas: My Sunday Photo
- Zebra: Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop
- Llama Spotting At Attenborough Nature
- Take Your Dog To Work Day #WelcomeLinkUp
- Best Friend Day: Have A Super Relaxing Weekend Just Like Mollie!
- OOTD And A Trip To Gedling Country Park
- May The 4th Be With You: Weekend Link Up
- Happy Pet Day: Mollie The Border Collie
- Humboldt Penguins At Twycross Zoo: Wordless Wednesday Link Up