Long Beige Puffer Coat With Sparkles. “When it snows, you have two choices: shovel or make snow angels.” Tuesday quote- Unknown.
Happy Tuesday, friends 👋 So how are you today? Did you get any snow this week? Return of the mask day today, too 😷 Or have you never stopped wearing one? I have not worn one in a while as we don’t really go far at the minute.
Long Beige Puffer Coat With Sparkles: Outfit Of The Day
Covid is still around and going nowhere. I try to put it to the back of my mind with losing my dad (Rest In Peace Dad, We Love You So Much…) to Covid in January but this week has been tough for some reason. A new variant is unsettling too.
A mixture of Covid being around and my mum retiring in the next few weeks has really upset me 😭. My dad wanted my mum to retire this year so they could spend more time together, but they never did get more time together.
When It Snows You Have Two Choices:
Yesterday my daughter and I made the most of the snow and a walk to the park to take some photos. It’s a good job we did as all the snow has gone today.
Long Beige Puffer Coat With Sparkles:
First chance I got to wear this warm and cozy coat I got weeks ago. When I went to Nottingham and was freezing so I brought a coat. So, I went for some lunch with my husband and then forgot to wear my coat!
I teamed it up with a bit of sparkle and these fab trousers and top that I picked up in the January sales this year.
What I Wore: Coat: Primark || Boots Trousers & Top: Tu Clothing at Sainsbury’s.
I took some more photos yesterday and pop a black and white filter on them, you can see them here A Random Gate, Snow Photos, And Berries.
Stop by my Instagram posts today for more snowy photos: Claire Justine Oxox. Also for lots of video reels fun.
“The only thing a person can ever really do is keep moving forward. Take that big leap forward without hesitation, without once looking back. Simply forget the past and forge toward the future.” Alyson Noël
Photo below, best not take a step forward here!! Two steps forward and a steep drop. Someone has pulled the fence down!! Great views from here though.
You Might Also Like:
- Firstly, Sherwood Forest: The International Day of Forests. So how are you today? As today is The International Day of Forests, I thought I’d share a post about Sherwood Forest with you. It’s a lovely woodland with lots of interesting things to see and do. The nicest part is that it is right outside our door. We are extremely fortunate to be so near to Nottinghamshire’s Sherwood Forest. In the summer, I can’t wait to take Murphy The Goldendoodle for some walks around town. Sherwood Forest: The International Day of Forests. So beautiful here.
- Secondly, National Puppy Day: How Could I Not Take Part In This Memo!? Oh, how I adore dogs, and pups are especially cute but also energetic and bitey!! I know, I’ve got one! Is the phrase “bite-full” even a word? If you own a puppy, you’ll understand what bite-full implies!! Scratch-full as well. The other day, I was on the verge of scratching my eye out! I’m delighted I was able to close it. National Puppy Day: How Could I Not Take Part In This Memo!? So adorable.
5 Easter Lunch Recipes To Enjoy With Friends And Family from California Walnuts:
- Thirdly, 5 Easter Lunch Recipes To Enjoy With Friends And Family from California Walnuts. Hello friends, so how are you? Also, happy Tasty Tuesday. So today I have 5 tasty recipes to share with you. 5 Easter Lunch Recipes To Enjoy With Friends And Family from California Walnuts. So tasty.
- Fourthly, Autumn Leave, Tartan Skirts, And A Warm Coat. Happy Monday, friends. So how are you keeping? Getting colder, isn’t it! I brought a nice coat for when I go out all dressed up at night but don’t really go far when it is cold and dark! We keep saying we should go out more but I like to be warm and cosy and always opt-out at the last minute! Autumn Leave, Tartan Skirts, And A Warm Coat. So good.
- Fifth, Who Needs A New Outfit When You Can Have A New Haircut! Can you have long hair over 40? Yes, we can. I am trying to tame my hair because it had got a bit wild throughout this year. What is the hairstyle for 2020? Apparently, it is natural, beachy, shaggy, or braided hair that is clearly king in 2020. So looks like in on-trend too. Especially throughout the winter months!! Who Needs A New Outfit When You Can Have A New Haircut! So good.
Light Brown Teddy Coat: Back In Fashion Again:
- Sixth, Light Brown Teddy Coat: Back In Fashion Again. It has also turned so cold around here lately and it was 4 degrees here and freezing on Thursday. Well, it sure did feel like it was freezing! The temperature has dropped quickly so it does feel colder. Thursday was a shopping day with my daughter, mum and today we have my son’s girlfriend join us. It was so much fun. I love girly shopping trips. So much laughter and bargains brought. Light Brown Teddy Coat: Back In Fashion Again. So warm and cosy.
- Last But Not Least, Nottinghamshire Pick Your Own Pumpkins. Last weekend we visited a pick your own pumpkin farm in Nottinghamshire. We had so much fun and then brought lots of pumpkins. So we will be busy this weekend, carving pumpkins, baking pumpkins, and roasting pumpkin seeds!! Nottinghamshire Pick Your Own Pumpkins. So much fun.
Thank you so much for taking the time to visit here today. You can also share your thoughts in the comments box below if you’d like. You Might Also Like My Latest Post?