Look Chic And Keep Cosy This Season With Ellos.
Look Chic And Keep Cosy This Season With Ellos:
Ellos Dress, £21 in burgundy red marl is the perfect start.
With a roll neck collar and figure-skimming shape, this is a flattering dress that’ll also keep out the cold.
Add to this a pair of tonal tights and the Ellos Ankle Boots, £29 in grey/brown for warm feet without sacrificing on style.
A chunky block heel makes these boots great for wearing with dresses or jeans for a smart look.
Layering is the best way to keep yourself toasty in cold temperatures, so the Ellos Sleeveless Cardigan, £35 in brown is a great way to add a little more warmth.
This lightweight mohair-mix cardigan has a flounced hem that gives an extra bohemian touch.
Accessories are key to creating a stylish, practical ensemble: this Ellos Snood, £19 in rust brings a pop of colour to the outfit while the gold-coloured floral Ellos Brooch, £9 is perfect for adding a little feminine touch.
Sharpen up the whole look with a hard-wearing but gorgeously soft Ellos Leather Trench Coat, £149 in tan brown.
A classic coat shape for winter, Ellos have updated the trench by using a golden-hued leather to create a sophisticated, stylish piece.
With this spice-toned ensemble from Ellos, you’ll be warm all winter without missing out on this season’s hottest looks.
About This Post:
This is a guest post. No payment was received.
- Polka Dot Suit On The Bears Of Sheffield
- 100 Life Size Elephants Spotted In London
- Bonmarché Printed Jersey Dress With Converse
- 4 Burgers Ideas For Your Summer BBQ Party
- A Battered Mars Bar And What I Really Thought
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- What I Wore Wednesday: This Week’s Link Up
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- 1907 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Snoobear: The Bears Of Sheffield & A Link Up
- 1207 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- 7 Recipe For Your Summer Picnics & Garden Party’s
- A Walk Up Mam Tor From Castleton In The Peak District
- Wonder Woman Was My Superhero: Who Was Yours?
- What I’m Wearing Wednesday: Wayback Wednesday Post