Love My New Sparkly Party Dress That I Won On Twitter. Hello friends.
Remember my last outfit post I told You I won this beautiful dress on Twitter?
On Saturday I got to wear it.
Being a lot shorter than I usual wear and a lot braver on top to bear I teamed it up with thick tights and a nude colour vest.
Love My New Sparkly Party Dress That I Won On Twitter:
Here are a few photos of a night out with my husband wearing my new little black dress.
Love My New Sparkly Party Dress That I Won On Twitter What I Wore:
Dress Rule1Store (Won on Twitter)
Linking up with Creative Mondays. Will you be joining us too?
You Might Also Like:
Getting To See My Family After Months Of Lock-down:
Firstly, how are you doing this sunny Tuesday morning?
Happy here because yesterday after months of not seeing my Mum and Dad due to corona-virus, we eventually got to visit. Getting To See My Family After Months Of Lock-down.
You Can’t Have A Bad Day In Polka Dots:
Secondly, hello friends, happy Monday. Just a quick post today as I have not posted here for a while. We are still in lockdown.
I have been editing some photo and trying to look at making some videos to pass my time on. I love how these have turned out.
A little edgy compared to my usual flowered photos. You Can’t Have A Bad Day In Polka Dots.
What I Wore: Kylie Minogue Concert:
Thirdly, Not last week but the week before… My Husband and I went to watch Kylie Minogue in concert in Nottingham.
Not only did we have an amazing night, my husband won us the tickets by entering a competition over on Twitter. So it was a free night out too. What I Wore: Kylie Minogue Concert.
Last but not least; little Black Dress And Summer Selfies. Hello friends. I am loving the summer sun. Are you too? LBD Selfie.
- If My Hair Looks Good, I Can Deal With Anything
- Somewhere Over The Rainbow, Skies Are Blue
- Jumpers Back Out For This Crazy Cold May Weather
- Blogging Over A Decade & Another Lockdown Birthday
- Denim Jacket, Yellow Maxi Dress And A Beautiful
- 6 Pairs Of Earrings For Spring Summer 2021: UK Buy
- Chesterfield Crooked Spire In Springtime: Over 40 Style
- Saturday Night’s Alright For Fighting
- My Spring 2021 Footwear: This Weeks Friday Feet
- Light Blue Floral Maxi Dress With Light Blue Shoes
- Bee Kind, Bee Honest, Bee Positive, Over 40 Fashion
- All Dressed Up And Nowhere To Go: What I Wore
- Travel Plans To London But First, Let Me Take A Selfie
- The North Face Coat, Primark Jumper And Tu Clothing
- Every Day Of Your Life Is A Special Occasion