Madame Tussauds Blackpool: Creative Flashback Friday. Hello friends. Over the last few days, I have been looking through old posts of places I want to visit again, once lockdown is over.
Madame Tussauds Blackpool:
Yesterday I stumbled upon this post from Blackpool. A place we love to try and visit every year.
We have had a wonderful weekend away to Blackpool and these photos were taken at Madame Tussauds.
This post was part of the Creative Mondays link up.
So today I am re-sharing a few of our pictures in Madame Tussauds as part of my Flashback Friday post.
What Is Madame Tussauds? Madame Tussauds Blackpool is a wax museum located in Blackpool, United Kingdom. The attraction opened in 2011. Temporarily closed due to the UK lockdown.
Hanging around with Keith Lemon, bang tidy!!
My son looks so young here with Sir Bruce Forsyth “Nice to see you, to see you nice”
My second eldest son pulling a pink with Bet Lynch. I’ve got tights older than you, love!
Go on Britney, show us how it is done!
Aww, my daughter looks so young, here too.
William and Kate looking lovely as always.
The Queen two photos above with Kate and the, want to be Queen one above!
Donkey: ‘Cause I’m all alone / There’s no one here beside me / My problems have all gone / There’s no one to deride me! / But ya gotta have friends… Shrek: STOP SINGING! Well, it’s no wonder you don’t have any friends!
And as I get to the last photo, Corbett: “So it’s ‘Goodnight‘ from me.” Barker: “And it’s ‘Goodnight‘ from him.”- The Two Ronnie’s
Madame Tussauds Blackpool:
I hope you like this little visit to the past at Madame Tussauds Blackpool? This post was first posted here 22nd July 2013.
You Might Also Like:
7 Years Ago I Created Blackpool Tower From Shoes. Firstly, it has been beautiful today now the sunshine has also come back but I’m not sure for how long? 7 Years Ago I Created Blackpool Tower From Shoes.
Blackpool Ambassador 2013: With Visit Blackpool: Secondly, can you remember over a month ago I entered a competition to become a Blackpool Ambassador?
Most importantly, we stayed there this weekend and today I am sharing what we did in Blackpool last weekend. So much fun. Blackpool Ambassador 2013: With Visit Blackpool.
You Might Also like:
- If My Hair Looks Good, I Can Deal With Anything
- Somewhere Over The Rainbow, Skies Are Blue
- Jumpers Back Out For This Crazy Cold May Weather
- Blogging Over A Decade & Another Lockdown Birthday
- Denim Jacket, Yellow Maxi Dress And A Beautiful
- 6 Pairs Of Earrings For Spring Summer 2021: UK Buy
- Chesterfield Crooked Spire In Springtime: Over 40 Style
- Saturday Night’s Alright For Fighting
- My Spring 2021 Footwear: This Weeks Friday Feet
- Light Blue Floral Maxi Dress With Light Blue Shoes
- Bee Kind, Bee Honest, Bee Positive, Over 40 Fashion
- All Dressed Up And Nowhere To Go: What I Wore
- Travel Plans To London But First, Let Me Take A Selfie
- The North Face Coat, Primark Jumper And Tu Clothing
- Every Day Of Your Life Is A Special Occasion