Maple, Blueberry And Almond Butter Smoothie.
Hello friends. Fancy a nice and tasty smoothie for breakfast?
I love blueberries in a smoothie or juice drink and today I am sharing a Maple, Blueberry and Almond Butter Smoothie.
This is an healthy and easy to make smoothie. What’s not to love about it?
Delicious way to start the day.
Makes: 4 portions
How To Make A Maple, Blueberry And Almond Butter Smoothie:
400g frozen blueberries
100g almond butter
450ml maple water
3 tablespoons chia seeds
How To Make:
In a blender, purée blueberries, almond butter, banana and maple water.
Stir in chia seeds and serve.
*Recipe and recipe photography by We Love Maple. No Payment was received*
What do you think of this Maple, Blueberry And Almond Butter Smoothie recipe?
Fancy trying it?
What are your favourite ingredients to put in your morning smoothie?
Do you like to make smoothies at home?
You might also like these smoothie recipes:
A Smoothie To Keep You Topped Up All Day:
Fancy trying this ‘All Day Energy Blast’ smoothie?
Green Machine Smoothie:
How about making up one of these Green Machine Smoothie (created by Hazel Wallace and Linwoods).
Winter Green Juice:
Are you being nice and healthy? If so I have the perfect Winter-green juice recipe for you.
Tony Baker’s Kalettes® Blueberry Smoothie:
This Tony Baker’s Kalettes® blueberry smoothie will keep you topped up with some great vitamins. Perfect when you low on them throughout Winter.
Mango, Pineapple and Kale Smoothie:
Or maybe you like the sound of this Mango, Pineapple and Kale Smoothie?
Festival Blitz Smoothie:
Perfect for festival-goers, this juice packs so much punch it will keep you going all day and night long at your favourite festival as it both energizes and hydrates you. Festival Blitz Smoothie.
Spinach, Avocado, Coconut Oil & Raspberry Smoothie:
How about trying this yummy Spinach, Avocado, Coconut Oil & Raspberry Smoothie?
Avocado Breakfast Smoothie:
Love avocados? If so you will love this Avocado Breakfast Smoothie recipe.
Fancy trying any of these recipes?
Let us know if you get to try any!
See you again soon for some more tasty recipe ideas.
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review