Maple, Blueberry And Almond Butter Smoothie.
Hello friends. Fancy a nice and tasty smoothie for breakfast?
I love blueberries in a smoothie or juice drink and today I am sharing a Maple, Blueberry and Almond Butter Smoothie.
This is an healthy and easy to make smoothie. What’s not to love about it?
Delicious way to start the day.
Makes: 4 portions
How To Make A Maple, Blueberry And Almond Butter Smoothie:
400g frozen blueberries
100g almond butter
450ml maple water
3 tablespoons chia seeds
How To Make:
In a blender, purée blueberries, almond butter, banana and maple water.
Stir in chia seeds and serve.
*Recipe and recipe photography by We Love Maple. No Payment was received*
What do you think of this Maple, Blueberry And Almond Butter Smoothie recipe?
Fancy trying it?
What are your favourite ingredients to put in your morning smoothie?
Do you like to make smoothies at home?
You might also like these smoothie recipes:
A Smoothie To Keep You Topped Up All Day:
Fancy trying this ‘All Day Energy Blast’ smoothie?
Green Machine Smoothie:
How about making up one of these Green Machine Smoothie (created by Hazel Wallace and Linwoods).
Winter Green Juice:
Are you being nice and healthy? If so I have the perfect Winter-green juice recipe for you.
Tony Baker’s Kalettes® Blueberry Smoothie:
This Tony Baker’s Kalettes® blueberry smoothie will keep you topped up with some great vitamins. Perfect when you low on them throughout Winter.
Mango, Pineapple and Kale Smoothie:
Or maybe you like the sound of this Mango, Pineapple and Kale Smoothie?
Festival Blitz Smoothie:
Perfect for festival-goers, this juice packs so much punch it will keep you going all day and night long at your favourite festival as it both energizes and hydrates you. Festival Blitz Smoothie.
Spinach, Avocado, Coconut Oil & Raspberry Smoothie:
How about trying this yummy Spinach, Avocado, Coconut Oil & Raspberry Smoothie?
Avocado Breakfast Smoothie:
Love avocados? If so you will love this Avocado Breakfast Smoothie recipe.
Fancy trying any of these recipes?
Let us know if you get to try any!
See you again soon for some more tasty recipe ideas.
- Don’t Let The Sun Go Down On Me
- Kid From The Goonies Film: Street Art Saturday
- Ready For The Weekend: Bring It On
- Throwing My Outfit Back To Christmas
- Tell Me What You Did Last Weekend
- You Can Leave Your Hat On: Street Art Sunday
- Sometimes The Smallest Things Take Up The Most Room
- Heatwave And What To Wear When You Are Having One
- Flip Flops Are Fun But Sometimes Your Flip Flops!
- The Queen: Blue Mondays & London Street Art
- My Two Girls: Black And White Photo Project
- 25th Wedding Anniversary And Swan Street Art
- What I’m Wearing Wednesday: Wayback Wednesday Post
- I Never Look Back Darling, It Distracts From The Now
- 10 Fun Afternoon Tea Cup Cake Recipes To Try Out